Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #11  
Re LED warning light for door. Just used a regular window or door magnetic contact switch. There are two types of switches ,normally open and normally closed. I think I used the open one. Mounted one part to the side of the door and the other part to the door track. I use 12 volt LED's and power them from an old charger from a drill or whatever . Just plug them into a receptacle and run low voltage wire to the LED. When mounting the contacts try and set them up with room for adjustment as they have to very close to each other in order for them to work.
Al

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #12  
Glad I'm not the only one that forgets to turn off the compressor and then has to get up in the night when I hear it running to turn it off.

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #13  
It's worse when your wife reminds you of these things.
Al

/ Pole Barn Sign Vinyl Sign #14  
Glad I'm not the only one that forgets to turn off the compressor and then has to get up in the night when I hear it running to turn it off.

Compressor Off?
My wife's most frequent question. Now, should I respond in the affirmative and be proven wrong at 0200 by the unmistakable sound oh the trusty 5HP saylor Beal springing to life out in the shop, rain, snow, sleet, or the dark of night is no excuse according to the good spouse for getting outta the sack and trudging out to the on/off switch.
Needless to say, a request for a little spousal pleasure is flatly denied.

B John