POLL: Remove FEL and RB from my tractor now, or wait?

/ POLL: Remove FEL and RB from my tractor now, or wait?
why would you take the FEL off?? It's only used for snow removal?

Basically yes, when the tractor was newer back in 2003, I used the FEL all the time for grading, digging, moving fill, rock placement, etc. but as time went along it got less and less use. At least 90% of my tractor hours now are mowing time and the FEL simply adds weight and overall length. Why haul it around when not needed?

/ POLL: Remove FEL and RB from my tractor now, or wait? #12  
why would you take the FEL off?? It's only used for snow removal?

thats what I was thinking.... seems like a waste for a loader.... lol

I'm building one to do everything, but mainly grading rock/dirt removal...I guess once thats done I won't "need" it, but its too handy not to have on it imo

/ POLL: Remove FEL and RB from my tractor now, or wait?
thats what I was thinking.... seems like a waste for a loader.... lol

I'm building one to do everything, but mainly grading rock/dirt removal...I guess once thats done I won't "need" it, but its too handy not to have on it imo

I almost never use the loader after removing it in the spring after the last heavy snowfall has passed, then in late fall I mount it and use it for hoisting the mower deck for cleaning underneath after removal, then use the loader for hauling brush and rocks, etc. Outside of snow removal I might use it 4-5 hours per year, not enough to justify leaving it installed for 80-90 mowing hours. But when the tractor was new, I probably used the loader 40-50 hours of the year.