Poor service from John Deere

/ Poor service from John Deere
Just dammmn then. I figured from your posts, that you just swung that way. :confused3:

/ Poor service from John Deere #12  
Just dammmn then. I figured from your posts, that you just swung that way. :confused3:

Nope You best look elsewhere.

/ Poor service from John Deere #13  
I'd like to hear from those who have experienced it. Maybe Deere will "hear" it.
Any brand can/will have good and bad dealers.
Not sure what you are looking for.

Any brand can/will have good and bad dealers.
Not sure what you are looking for.

I thought I was pretty clear.

Just in case you are not sure...I'm looking to hear about the bad service that so many on this site post about, when it come to dealing with John Deere.

Is that clear?

/ Poor service from John Deere #15  
Why would you start a thread about me for? You want a date or something? I got to tell you I'm married and I really don't swing that way if you know what I mean.

OK you two....get a room!:laughing:

OK you two....get a room!:laughing:

2da89756.gif

/ Poor service from John Deere #17  
The John Deere dealer I use is awesome and this dealership owns 7 locations. Our family combine has a total of five JD tractors: one 4520, one 3520, one 1026R and two x748. So far we have not had any major issues with any of them. Our JD dealer comes right to our houses if we have a problem with one of the tractors and fixes the problem onsite, such as replacing a bad air seat in the 4520. If the problem is major, they will pick up the tractor free of charge and bring it back to their shop. Our dealership's part department is excellent; usually will get a part within three to four days, unless you would like to pay for extra for overnight shipping. I think you can have service issues with any dealership; I do not think it is only a JD issue out there.

Here is some advice, go to the website of the JD dealer you are going to visit. Find out who the turf salesperson is and ask for that person when you walk into the dealership. You do not want to walk in and start dealing with one of the AG salespersons, however, that salesperson should be nice enough to point you to the turf sales person. Below is an example of what the JD dealership should have listed on their website for each location.

Springville, NY John Deere Equipment Dealer サ Z&M Ag and Turf
Alexander, NY John Deere Equipment Dealer サ Z&M Ag and Turf

/ Poor service from John Deere #18  

Just in case you are not sure...I'm looking to hear about the bad service that so many on this site post about, when it come to dealing with John Deere.

Is that clear?

What's clear to me is you're trying to start a deere corporate or dealer bashing tread.
I have had a problem with a tractor which deere corporate did not stand behind it which sucks but that's just reality today. Any d brand you find will have problem and opinions. I am sure you can find a guy who doesn't like lulu lemon pants, most do though! ;)

/ Poor service from John Deere #19  

Is that clear?

If many of us post about it why do it again? Just search it.

Oh yeah, and the POTATO and BURGER thread had some great recipes. Thanks. Never thought I would get them on a tractor site. :drink:

Last edited:
:laughing:

That is true. I'm amazed at what I've I read/learned about here that has nothing to do with tractors.