Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #61  
I am sooooo ready for a big storm. More excited than a kid at Christmas. By what I read here, I am not the only one that has this sickness. Let it snow, let it snow. Do you guys think about how to park your vehicles to avoid large drifts in your driveway, how to strategically place them to let the snow drift onto your neighbour's yard. Just kidding, I plow the neighbour's drive also. Flurries softly falling now. Be safe and have some fun..

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #62  
Doesn't look like we'll get it anywhere near as bad as the coast. But my area is probably looking at 10 to 18" before it's over. The heater works good in the Bobcat. I just put on the Work Tunes radio and get it done. :cool:

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #63  
I've got about six inches here so far at 2:30 Friday afternoon and it isn't coming down very fast at present. I've made two passes over the roads and drives I plow and everything is working as it should. I plan to wait until about 5:00 or so before I hit it again.

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #64  
its snowing hard now ...

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #65  
Doesn't look like we'll get it anywhere near as bad as the coast. But my area is probably looking at 10 to 18" before it's over. The heater works good in the Bobcat. I just put on the Work Tunes radio and get it done. :cool:

Amazing we are not in the big blizzard zone, we usually get crushed but this storm is for all of you closer to the coast. I did just pick up a 30pck of beer and a couple of
bottles of wine for the mrs, we are going to stay home and have a few drinks and get a bunch of tax returns filed. (not our typical friday nite)
tomorrow i'll hop in my tractor with it's cab and blow what snow we get away and look forward to a nice weekend, they are calling for a bright sunny day sunday!

for those of you in the path of the storm, stay safe and take lots of pictures!

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #66  
Generator set on it's pallet.
Pallet of firewood set next to the basement door.
Rear blade hitched up.
Fuel in the tank.
Hatches battened.
Latest Euro map shows 24-30" here.
Shiver me timbers!

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #67  
i live in central pa no snow here you folks can keep the 2 foot forecasted for your area

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #68  
It's pretty angry out right now, visibility has been at about .5 mi all day and around noon went down to .25 mile. Wind is there, but not strong yet and the snow is coming hard, there's maybe 3" now. Its a gritty snow that will pack pretty good, so I predict some major drifting. Luckily we're pretty well protected from a north wind. I just did a loop of the neighborhood with the tractor to plow the road and a bunch of drives. Hope everyone stays safe, a lot of hype etc, but still not something you want to take chances on being out in.

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #69  
Just got home from work and have about 4" here already,,lol the wife called about an hour before I got home asking if she could plow for me,,,:cool: she had already plugged it in... Told her not to bother there was a lot more coming and I would do it in the morning.. She wanted to have the fun,, :cool2:

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #70  
Just got home from work and have about 4" here already,,lol the wife called about an hour before I got home asking if she could plow for me,,,:cool: she had already plugged it in... Told her not to bother there was a lot more coming and I would do it in the morning.. She wanted to have the fun,, :cool2:

you heartless rogue! You spoiled her fun...
Better pick up some roses for her...:D