Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360?

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360? #11  
Looking at your picture I'm going to guess that the upper large steel tube has a tee off the back that is not visible, from the type of lines I would expect that to be the suction/supply to the pumps.
The lower steel lines should be the pressure lines leaving the pump, the smaller section for power steering and the larger for tractor hydraulics. Are your leaks all from the lower lines when running?

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360? #12  
For sure the large is the return line. No pressure could withstand jubilee clamps.
Problem is that the pressure (output) is a hard line, thus you have to find a soft line that U can feed back to the return and get that fluid to simply re circulate. You would also want to create some sort of seal or size adaptor as otherwise you will spill all over the place.
Shucks, push, pull or otherwise roll it to where you want to work on it.

/ Possible to bypass hydraulic pump on 7360?
Thanks for the input gentlemen. I scored another tractor shortly after and spent 3 months working out the bugs. Been working tractor #2 regularly. I believe once the CC 7360 is in service, it will be a better tractor than the Yanmar 226D I currently have in service.

The 7360 was originally delivered new to the energy research lab on the ocean just north of Kailua-Kona. That describes the terrible rust.

I have a list of things to repair. Starting with hydraulic leaks and stuck or missing controls.
Fortunately it starts and runs well. It lifted and lowered the loader, it moved forward and backward on site before I purchased it.