Post deleted by wrn9510

/ Post deleted by wrn9510 #2  
Re: BX2200

Bob D.,

I ordered a BX2200 with a 60" belly mower and the LA211 loader with standard valve last week for $12,149. I'm not getting the grading box, so you'll have to find out about that from someone else. Delivery is tentatively scheduled for this week, so at least the dealer that I bought from had them in stock. (Western PA)

Stush

/ Post deleted by wrn9510 #3  

Stush's price falls right on target for what people have reported paying since day one for the BX. Occasionally, some one has posted that the dealer is asking full list, but they resolved that one by hitting another dealer. Availability seems to be a dealer/local/regional issue. Some people report finding them on the lot, others an open-ended wait. Visit or call all the Kubota dealers within a reasonable distance. Who knows, someone may have one ready to go. Also, use the Internet (Caver's plus some others will ship). Good luck.

/ Post deleted by wrn9510
Re: BX2200 (Stush)

Stush,
Thanks for your come back. Would it be possible for the name and address of the dealer you bought from and, do they have a web page or e-mail address??????????

Bob D - Williamsburg, VA e-mail wrn9510@erols.com

/ Post deleted by wrn9510 #5  
Re: BX2200 (Stush)

Bob,

Check your email for the dealer info that you asked for. Since I haven't taken delivery of my tractor yet, I opted to hold withhold this info from the forum until the deal is closed.

Stush

/ Post deleted by wrn9510 #6  

I just purchased a BX2200, 54" deck, LA211 Loader for $12,400. Edwards Equipment Danville, IN. I traded in a Cub Cadet. Dealer had my unit on order for over a month. Dealer had trouble getting units. I saw an 1800 before I bought. The loader did a great job on the 1800 too. I bought a 5' blade at Tractor Supply store $175. They also have box scrapers. I could not justify $400(4' Box) for a landpride or woods. Speaking from my new experiences with the BX, you need somekind of counter weight on the rear! I really am pleased with the quality of the tractor.

/ Post deleted by wrn9510 #7  

Did the 12,400 include your trade in or was that excluding the trade in. Where did you purchase your front blade?

THanks,

Jetman@ultranet.com

/ Post deleted by wrn9510 #8  

For loader work, a counter weight is necessary. I have used a 5' and a 4' blade, but also have wheel weights. Do you have any tire ballast?

/ Post deleted by wrn9510 #9  

No, I really don't wan't to head that direction. I know how caustic it can be over time. I don't like the looks of rear wheel weights. I don't use the loader that much(25% of the time). I may mount weights on the back of my blade. I can make some sort of brackets to hold or hang the weights.

/ Post deleted by wrn9510 #10  

12,400 excluding trade.
No front blade. It was a rear blade.
rgd