Post Hole Digger Cart plans

/ Post Hole Digger Cart plans #11  
I like it - except I think I'll use a pallet as the base. Thanks!

/ Post Hole Digger Cart plans #12  
I use an engine hoist (cherry picker) I bought off of Craig's List ($100) to pick mine from my 3 point. I then roll it to the corner of my shed where I hang it from a wooden support in the corner. I mostly use my cherry picker to hold my tiller. It works super for several tasks like this.

Lots of these cherry pickers available.....and they do work slick for some 3 point attachments.

/ Post Hole Digger Cart plans #13  
I like it - except I think I'll use a pallet as the base. Thanks!
My plan as well.

I use an engine hoist (cherry picker) I bought off of Craig's List ($100) to pick mine from my 3 point. I then roll it to the corner of my shed where I hang it from a wooden support in the corner. I mostly use my cherry picker to hold my tiller. It works super for several tasks like this.

Lots of these cherry pickers available.....and they do work slick for some 3 point attachments.
Good idea. Didn't know the engine hoist would lift high enough. Any photos?

/ Post Hole Digger Cart plans #14  
Sorry no pics. Mine seems to lift fairly high tho. I'd snap a pic for you.....but Im in AZ till May. FORE!

/ Post Hole Digger Cart plans #15  
Did this up yesterday.

auger stand 1.jpg

/ Post Hole Digger Cart plans #16  
Deleted. Double post

/ Post Hole Digger Cart plans #17  

Nice job. Thanks for posting. I will use this to build mine.

How do you support the auger at the top of the 2x4 frame? Can't tell from the photo but it doesn't look like the Auger is attached to the wood frame.

Post hole auger holder.PNG

/ Post Hole Digger Cart plans #18  
Used wood that was lying round and 4.5" structural screws leftover from another project (as good as lag bolts but no pre drilling).

Need to tie it on a bit better if i don't want it to move when on the forks, but it didn't "go" anywhere.

20181230_110506.jpg20181230_110510.jpg20181230_111154.jpg

/ Post Hole Digger Cart plans #19  
20190214_113516.jpg20190214_113547.jpg
This is what I dreamed up.