Posthole Digger Post hole Digger Reccomends.

/ Post hole Digger Reccomends.
In that case that roper-wright PHD for $350 that I posted about a few days ago would be a good deal right? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif LIke I said before it's pretty old but built real heavy, no one seem to know anything about it. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Stefan

the same place that sold the roper-wright happen to have a Lienbach L-7200 with 9" auger for $425, it was used once or twice, The paint is nearly perfect except for a few spots so I decided to jump on it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Post hole Digger Reccomends. #13  
Thats great /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lets hurry and try it out...let me know how you like it!!!

It will be 3-4 weeks before I get mine.

sorry, but once again the ground is frozen here so I may have to wait a while till it thaws. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif The ground had been thawed for weeks; before this week of coarse, /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif oh well. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Stefan

/ Post hole Digger Reccomends. #15  
Worksaver is worth taking a lot at. Been using one for about a year and have nothing but praise about the unit.

/ Post hole Digger Reccomends. #16  
How much are the Frontier PH diggers? I see they offer 4 models, id need one of the larger ones for 24" augers for tree pot planting.

/ Post hole Digger Reccomends. #17  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I don't know who sells leinbach or howse in my area (kinda funny huh). )</font>
The Leinbach PHD's are a King Kutter product now or so thier web site shows. KK is sold through Tractor Supply Store's.

Al

I'm not sure which model it was but I priced one at my dealer, I think it was medium-duty. It was $800, not sure if that was with an auger or with out. Don't know if that helps much. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Stefan

/ Post hole Digger Reccomends. #19  
I bought the Lienbach L-7200 with 9" auger last fall for $425 from a local place

/ Post hole Digger Reccomends. #20  
5103 , this is just my opinion . But regardless of the PHD You buy ,look into getting some type of slip clutch . John