Post pics of your two wheeler

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #41  
wooooo there..... I ran these things as a kid on my uncles property (he has 2 now with a whole bunch of attachments) ive done minor work on his....

thats my extent with these.... I plan to do heavy grass (not lawn) in the front ditch that im 2 wuss to mow with the tractor due to slope. pluss use it in tight spots that i dont want to try to get the tractor into yet...

no air cleaner asm and the muffler is rusted off... (need a new nipple and spark arrestor)

it will be a project as ive never tore into one before.... (but im not new to wrenching sooooo)

krislu said:
Schmism- Your machine looks pretty good. Is that a C8 or CI ? It's definetly the 7.6hp motor. It has all the options except a hitch, which can be added. The 30" deck with the 106 gearbox looks good too. If your cutting lawn add the cross blades for a nice finish cut. It has a Wico magneto which is the best mag Gravely used. For parts there are 3 good sources, Mark Bricker at The Gravely Tractor Museum (603) 838-6025 E-mail: mrgravely17@adelphia.net, Dave Antram 1-800-324-6842 E-mail: gravelyparts@cs.com, and Richards lawn and garden 1-800-827-4551 E-mail: gravelyparts.com. If the engine has compression and doesn't smoke from what I see your tractor doesn't need that much. Do you have the air cleaner assembly ? If not it can be ordered. You would need P/N- 6537500 (wing nut), P/N-10905 (sealing washer), P/N- 10901 (air filter cover), P/N-10900 (Air filter), P/N- 19332 (Pre filter), P/N-21334751 (Inner plate),P/N- 12710 (base grommet),P/N-10902 (air filter hose),P/N- 13031 (hose clamps). The throttle and choke cables are shot P/N- 8226 & P/N-8225. The remote pto control is missing the rubber grommet P/N- 12325. There is a rebuild kit for the Carb P/N- 13797 or if you have to buy a new carb P/N- 10878. A little sandblasting and painting and she's good to go for another 50 yrs. Better put it in your will because it's going to outlast you! - Kris :)

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #42  
LBrown59 said:
Just saw this in our for sale Bulletin Board.

BCS 830
Under 50 Hours.
Like new
Blade
Tiller
$ 1700.

TBN Classifieds? Local Newspaper? do you have a link?

Thanks!

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #43  
Schmism- For mowing heavy grass you will want a single blade and you will want to remove the front guard on the 30" mower deck. You might even want to modify the side or rear guard so grass can escape (get out from under the deck). The cut grass can choke down the mowing deck. If the grass stands straight up and is not bent over a sickle bar mower attachment is the ticket. - Kris :)

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #45  
Here is the winter configuration of my BCS 850. Had to make/adapt different wheels to use snow tires.

BCS 850 Snow e.JPG

BCS & Driveway.JPG

Also photo of my large driveway.

BCS is normally used for tilling service I run. Will show that confguration in the spring.

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #46  
Here are some different attachments:

Stump grinder

100_0715.jpg

100_0717.jpg

Cart

100_0798.jpg

Chainsaw

100_0831.jpg

Circular saw

100_0828.jpg

- Kris :)

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #47  
Hey rl, nice BCS, if I ever get rid of the Gravely stuff I'd be thinking 800 series, nice machines

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #48  
Kris, Nice pics,,, Is the stump grinder yours?

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #49  
Js5020- Yes the stump grinder is mine. - Kris :)