Grapple Post your grapple pics!

/ Post your grapple pics! #11  
Here is my grapple taking care of the remains of my old garage. I didn't realize how heavy the roof section was until I got to the dump and had to haul it off the trailer by hand.

IMG_2085a.jpg

IMG_2091a.jpg

/ Post your grapple pics! #12  
Finally got around to adding the ATI Bolt On Grapple I found locally today. I got the ATI cause the price was right and Milonzi had just closed. I ordered an electric selector kit from WR Long and build a mounting plate today to locate the valve inside the loader post. The kit came with a momentary switch and handle. I have decided not to use the handle because I like the JD joystick as is. So the question is, anyone using a valve like this, are you using a momentary switch, or a toggle of some kind. I am thinking of trying a toggle switch so that I don't have to hold the switch down to move the grapple. Opinions appreciated.

Attachments

• 0905081749.jpg
    0905081749.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 0905081749a.jpg
    0905081749a.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 0905081749b.jpg
    0905081749b.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 162
   / Post your grapple pics! #13  
I showed my daughter how to use the backhoe along with the grapple to dig out a stump. I think she had fun!

Attachments

• Nikki pulling stump (11)a.jpg
    Nikki pulling stump (11)a.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 229
   / Post your grapple pics! #14  
Finally got around to adding the ATI Bolt On Grapple I found locally today. I got the ATI cause the price was right and Milonzi had just closed. I ordered an electric selector kit from WR Long and build a mounting plate today to locate the valve inside the loader post. The kit came with a momentary switch and handle. I have decided not to use the handle because I like the JD joystick as is. So the question is, anyone using a valve like this, are you using a momentary switch, or a toggle of some kind. I am thinking of trying a toggle switch so that I don't have to hold the switch down to move the grapple. Opinions appreciated.

IMHO a toggle would be a PITA to use. If you do not want to replace the handle (but there are others to choose from instead of the one they gave you) then you could try a foot switch-like a high beam switch from a old car?

/ Post your grapple pics! #15  

There are lots of switches to choose from.
Does your JD joystick handle have any places for switches to be installed?
Check with JD to see if they have switches to fit it. (assuming it has that option)