posting attachments (digital pics)

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #1  

dass

Silver Member
Maybe someone can help me with posting pics. I ought to learn 'cause after TWO years of membership here it's time I gave something BACK. WARNING:I am not a computer wiz! dass

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #2  
First, get the pictures from your camera onto your computer.

Second, resize a copy of the picture so that it is under 100K in size.

Then we'll continue. If you have questions about re-sizing, just ask. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ posting attachments (digital pics)
Thanks muchly, MossRoad, I'll get on it first thing in the morning. dass

OK,MossRoad,ready when you are. dass

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #5  
Well, David, since the other David (Mossroad) isn't online right now . . ., start to post a message (it can be either a "reply" to an existing post or it can be a new post). Type your message, then look below the dialogue box (just above the "Continue" button) and be sure you have a check mark in the "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file", then click on the "Continue" button. That will bring up a screen with </font><font color="blue" class="small">( You may attach a file if you like (no bigger than 100000 bytes please) )</font> just above the "Continue" button. Click on "Browse" at the end of that box. That will show a directory for your computer; find the file name for your photo and open it. It will appear in that box, click "Continue" and you're done.

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #6  
It's a team teaching kinda thing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks, Bird!

Thanks again for your time , I'll try it. dass

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #8  
Hmm... No go. What size is the attachement and is it in JPEG format?

It's in JEPG but can't be down sized. I tried but in this case it's the thought that counts....I guess. dass

/ posting attachments (digital pics) #10  
dass,
Feel free to e-mail it to me, I'll see what I can do /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jerry