Posting with photo?

/ Posting with photo? #1  

the_g

Tractor
Kubota- BX2200
How do I post a message with a photo? Do I need to have my own web site? Do I need to create an email with the photo then use it as an attachment? I'm sooooo confused! I have some photos of my latest BX modifications but can't seem to figure out how to put them in the post? Any help?

Attachments

• 2-91200-valvebrkt.JPG
    2-91200-valvebrkt.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 91
   / Posting with photo? #2  
Looks like your on the right track.
The picture you took was a little to close...just cuple more feet back than snap another one.
Now don't forget to take pictures of your shop,for there some of us like to look around./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Posting with photo? #3  
I think he's got it! but he needs to clean up the shop alittle first! Pick up that extention cord would yea! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Looks good. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

18-30445-von.gif

/ Posting with photo? #4  
You obviously attached one correctly. Are you talking about having the photo actually appear in the post?

18-82971-tbnsig.gif

/ Posting with photo? #5  
I don't know about Mike (the g) but I would like to know how to add a picture, web url, etc. in the post.

Kip

/ Posting with photo? #6  
Go to the top of this page and click the blue "<font color=blue>FAQ</font color=blue>", or click here: Frequently Asked Questions.

Although it is possible to automatically insert an image so it comes into the post without any other effort on the reader's part, it does cause delayed downloads for our brethern without fast Internet connections. Muhammad prefers the use of attachments rather than images.

/ Posting with photo? #7  
This comes up a lot, Kip, and I'll betcha Muhammad will have a new, improved FAQ section one of these days. But for now, maybe this will help --

TagsHelper.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Posting with photo? #8  
mike u done ok getting the pic attached, now u just have to get your phtography skills down/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif all in jest. welcome aboard.