Power beyond / 4035

/ Power beyond / 4035
Flusher, thanks...sweet setup, did u do the install or did dealer...either way, looks good...

/ Power beyond / 4035 #12  
If you should buy a 3 or 4 spool valve to install, make sure it has a PB port, and you also purchase the PB sleeve for it, or you will end up with a 3PH that doesn't work.
When your loader valve was installed, it stole the in line that powered the 3PH, so in turn the loader valve PB goes back to power the 3PH. When you steel the loader valve PB port to power your new valve assy you inturn have to power your 3ph from a PB port on your new valve. I hope this makes some sense for you.

/ Power beyond / 4035
Lawstractor, yep, beginning to make sense...essentially all the valves/spools/whatever ya call 'ems all get juice and eventually the juice has to get back to starting point...I assume there is a finite number of spools one can add...I think I will have two sets of "oem" and add two more sets myself using the PBS from the FEL...my goal is to have T&T permanently installed and have two more remotes for later gadgets...

Thanks,

Rich

/ Power beyond / 4035 #14  
Lawstractor, yep, beginning to make sense...essentially all the valves/spools/whatever ya call 'ems all get juice and eventually the juice has to get back to starting point...I assume there is a finite number of spools one can add...I think I will have two sets of "oem" and add two more sets myself using the PBS from the FEL...my goal is to have T&T permanently installed and have two more remotes for later gadgets...

Thanks,

Rich

Rich, did you already order the tractor to have the 2 OEM remotes? If so, fine. If not, I think that you would find that you can add the 3 additional remotes for the same if not less amount of $$$$ that the 2nd OEM remote costs.

/ Power beyond / 4035 #15  
Flusher, thanks...sweet setup, did u do the install or did dealer...either way, looks good...

Dealer's own design. Installed by dealer when I bought the 5525 new. Cost: $700. The flat top rear fenders make this setup easy to install.

/ Power beyond / 4035
Brian, nope, havent ordered yet, went today and my local dealer had two gear and two PST on the lot...the PST are 2012 with one remote...the gears are 2011 with no remote...when i mentioned that the gear 4035 were supposed to have the one remote from the factory (as advertised) he said "nope" they didnt come with one...he wants $1200 to install one remote on either tractor and did not seem real "smart" on the install...not sure about his price either, $20900 for gear with FEL and no remotes, $22900 for PST with FEL and one remote, additional $910 per remote "kit" (not installed) all these prices were pre-tax prices, not OTD prices...currently shopping around to see if I can find a better price...

Any recommendations on what is a good price ? (for the Gear 2011 with FEL and no remote ?)

If I went that route would you have the necessary "stuff" for four remotes and what would be a ball park on the parts for that ?

I think I really want a gear, I used a Kubota L3130 for the past few days and really didn't mind the clutch work, guess I'm used to it...

Flusher, what dealer ? if it's in No Cal that's way to far for me ! LOLOL! Would he sent the plans down here ?

/ Power beyond / 4035 #17  
Rich, You need to take a really good look at the tractor and imagine where and how you would mount a 4 spool valve. This can be a problem in itself to have it come out really clean. Not saying that a super clean install is not possible, just that you should look real close to see how it might be done. I have not looked at this very close, so I can not be of much help with the positioning and mounting of the valves. I will say that if you are going to do all the labor, that you should be able to get all four valves for less than the $1200. I would take a hard look to see if there is anyway that I could come up with a way of fitting the valve so that the control levers would be located in the same location as the OEM levers. Should be able to be done, just need to get creative with the valve mounting bracket. :drool:

The other option is if you were to get one that already has the one OEM remote, then just use that valve with a bank of 3 diverter valves to get your 4 remotes. That is what I am going to do with my 3215. I have 3 right now, but I'm tired of my 2 spool valve hanging off the ROPS and I need 4 remotes. So I'm going back to just the original OEM valve and going to have the 3 bank set of diverters and the OEM knob on the rear remote control lever will be changed out to a knob with 3 selector buttons in it. :cool:

A guesstimate for your 4035 for the complete "TnT" kit is $585 + shipping and a 4 spool Bucher stacking valve with 2 valves with float, 1 with spring return to center and one double detented. This is would be PB ready. $600 + shipping. All your other hoses and fittings to complete the install should run a few hundred more. If you go the diverter route it will be more $$$$.

Anyway that you look at it, it is not worth the money to add any OEM remotes IMO.:(

/ Power beyond / 4035 #19