Power beyond Valve, Some help Please

/ Power beyond Valve, Some help Please #1  

Firefighter Kubota

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 7510
I'm looking to intall a power beyond / auxillary hydraulic lines on my Kubota 7510. for 2 purposes.

1) to controll the angl of my bucket mounted snow plow,

2) for my 3 point log splitter (has its own valve)

Can someone confirm that this TSC valve will do the work.

Tractor Supply Company - Directional Control Valve

Obviously I need a 2 position valve to swing the plow blade, but also need a continuous flow thru for the log splitter.

Any advice?

Thanks, in advance...

/ Power beyond Valve, Some help Please #2  
That valve does NOT have a PB port, nor is it mentioned if it's available.

Are you going to plumb this from the PB connection on your FEL valve?

/ Power beyond Valve, Some help Please
Hi kennyD,

yeah, sorry my title was confusing.. I'm looking to install this valve off my PB of my tractor - a rear remote, that will be used forward and rear with QD hoses...

/ Power beyond Valve, Some help Please #4  
I am still not clear, you already have a PB connection at the rear>and want to just plug a valve in to operate your plow?

Or do you need to plumb everything?

/ Power beyond Valve, Some help Please
I will be plumbing from scratch. I have the diaghrams.. and have check the other tractors at my dealer.

I originally was going to run a line off the PB to the rear with a return (like that found supplying a back hoe) for my splitter. (has it's own valve)

but decide I might as well put a control valve in as well, so I can use it for another implement / plow etc.

so I need a valve that serve as a flow thru for the splitter and act as a control valve...

make sense now?

/ Power beyond Valve, Some help Please #6  
OK, I think I got it.

You would need a valve with a PB plug.

With the valve mounted, you would run a hose from the PB port on your FEL valve to the IN of the new valve, then on the PB port of the new valve, you could put a QD, with a hose running to wherever the PB from your FEL valve runs now. Then the OUT ports can be T'd to the existing valves OUT port for the return-to-tank.

To hook your splitter up, you could just undo the line on the PB port since it will have a QD-then insert your splitter in series with that line.

I would suggest the Prince SV series stack valves, that way you can always add a new valve section if you need to.