Power King

/ Power King #11  
I have a Power King UT620. it was my father in laws. it has been in my barn for three years. It only has 323 hours used.

/ Power King #12  
Hi guys,
I'm looking at a 1620 hv with 1800 hours. The guy said the tractor runs good, but the oil pressure light came on about 5 operating hours ago, and then went out. Any idea if this is a common issue with these tractors? Tractor has the 60" mower and three point. Curious if there's a sensor that goes bad on these and is an easy fix or this means stay far away.

Thanks!

/ Power King #13  
When is the last time the oil was changed? Does it have an oil filter that needs replacing??

SR

/ Power King #14  
When is the last time the oil was changed? Does it have an oil filter that needs replacing??

SR

The oil was recently changed. I don't know if oil filter needs to be changed, but I highly doubt it. The man had the tractor serviced.

/ Power King #15  
The oil was recently changed. I don't know if oil filter needs to be changed, but I highly doubt it. The man had the tractor serviced.
Well, then, for me, I'd just want to know if it was a one time thing or happens often or ?. IF it's a one time thing, I wouldn't worry about it.

That's what would make the difference for me...

SR

/ Power King #16  
Well, then, for me, I'd just want to know if it was a one time thing or happens often or ?. IF it's a one time thing, I wouldn't worry about it.

That's what would make the difference for me...

SR

Ok, thanks for the info. If I go look at it, I'm going to make sure the mower is on it. That way I know how it will act under load

/ Power King #18  
To me, that's a "lawn tractor", not a compact tractor...

SR

/ Power King #20  
I have an 8 hp lawn mower that has a 3 point hitch, I've seen the same tractor with a mini loader on it.

I guess THAT makes it a REAL tractor too??? lol

BTW, Yamaha made 4-wheelers with pto's...

SR