Power Reverser

/ Power Reverser
Yep I figured that you could relate Dan!

/ Power Reverser #12  
Unfortunatley I have a HST, but I drive a 1997 F350 with a diesel. Whatever other vehicle I get in (usually gas engine) I always turn the key and wait for the glowplug light to go off before starting /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.......

/ Power Reverser
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Oh my I do that one all the time too!!

/ Power Reverser #14  
Steve, you have to be the first that has said "Unfortunatley I have a HST". I have yet to hear those words from anyone over here at the Kubota site that has HST. Perhaps JD's electronic hydrostatic will address whatever shortcomings you have with the HST in your 4700, Rat...

/ Power Reverser #15  
It's not that I don't like it, in fact I love the HST (I am lazy so the HST was all I was looking at!). I said that because I do not have a Powereverser which was the original topic of discussion.

I compared the JD 4700 HST to the Kubota 4610 HST. The JD won hands down in all of my comparison catagories.

/ Power Reverser #16  
Ahh yes Steve. I reread your post and now I understand. Glad that your situation is not as I thought it to be. Thats great. Funny I tried both tractors, the JD4700 and Kubota 4610, liked the L4610 (for the better HST primarily) better but ended up with neither. I wanted more loader then either of these had but still wanted a compact tractor and HST. Rat....

/ Power Reverser #17  
Doc, I gotta admit that I have done that one too. Makes you feel real smart when the wife is in the truck wondering why you are signalling to back up out of the driveway...