Power steering conversion questions

/ Power steering conversion questions
Sandman, I am definitely interested in your system and don't need the axle...just the valve/column (maybe steering wheel too) and cylinder but am curious as to what the popular opinion is as to whether this will work on my tractor.
To give a little more info on my rig, it is approx. the physical size of a NH TC 30 or maybe a Kubota 3400, is about 3000# with the FEL mounted and FEL will lift about 1000#+ lbs. so the steering needs to be able to handle this size tractor and loads.
I hope to mount an automotive PS pump (appears it will fit under the hood and fabricating brackets shouldn't be a problem). The main reasons I want to go with an independent pump is to save hydraulic power for the 3PH and loader and to simplify plumbing, possible priority valve, etc.
Curious as what everyone thinks of this idea and assuming I use Sandman's components if anything other than the plumbing and various mounts will be needed to make this work?

/ Power steering conversion questions #12  
We have an add on actuated cylinder that can be fit to your tractor. Much easier than adding Hydrostatic (orbital) system. Base cylinder is $425.00 + cost for appropriate tie rod end and shipping.

Rick Davis
Tractor Power Steering, LLC.
218-849-3001

Tractor power steering conversion kit and parts store.