Power Trac 1845

/ Power Trac 1845
Re: Power Trac 1845 & snow

19-101827-blob_blue.gif

It accumulated 2 inches before it started to rain. With blade in float, I cleared three driveways and joint road, a total of 1/2 mi or so, two passes, 10 feet wide clean blacktop.
19-101827-blob_blue.gif

The Power Trac is too easy.

/ Power Trac 1845 #22  
Re: ignore - sig upload

The only thing your missing would be a tractor,than it would look like JimBinMI on his Mighty TC18. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Power Trac 1845
Re: Power Trac 1845-tiller

Saturday, I traded tilling a truckload of topsoil into a buddy's garden for a few pics with his digital camera. He seemed determined to capture my lack of hair.

Attachments

• 19-110458-tilling.jpg
    19-110458-tilling.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 223
   / Power Trac 1845 #24  

Charlie, all I know about the Power Trac is what I've read on this forum; sounds like an impressive machine, and I hope the next time we go to visit my wife's family in West Virginia to go by their place and look around. For most implements, I like the idea of having them on the front instead of rear, but for a tiller ???? I notice you're looking back, and assume you are tilling in reverse, both because of the picture and because you would be driving over and compacting the tilled ground otherwise. Right?

/ Power Trac 1845

Bird:
One pass forward, then one back. The depth of the first pass is shown by how far the tires are sunk in. For a really big area, a rear tiller is easier on the neck, but backing up isn't much worse than looking back at what's following you.

/ Power Trac 1845 #26  

The tiller looks great. I see your rear hitch has something in it. What is that orange/red bubble on the back of your engine cover and the darker bump towards the front of the cover?

On another note, I have the same hairdo. Looks good on you too!

/ Power Trac 1845

Mossroad:
The orange/red bubble is a flashing beacon - came stock. The forward one is a fire extinguisher, also stock. The shiny dome is stock, as well, but didn't come from Power Trac.

/ Power Trac 1845 #28  

Geez, reverse light, beacon, fire extinguisher all stock. Those are all on my customization list. Well, the 425 is an entry level tractor /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif, so who knows, maybe in 10 years I'll be looking for something larger.... a guy can dream, can't he?