Power Trac 1845

/ Power Trac 1845 #11  
Sounds similar to the draft control on the 3pt on my IH2500b. If the implement becomes harder to pull, it is raised out of the soil until the tractor senses the easier load, then the implement is returned to the predetermined depth. I never thought about that much stress on the front lift, but I guess it would be the same situation. Nice feature.

/ Power Trac 1845
As you might have suspected, my car's already outside.

/ Power Trac 1845 #13  
Congratulations Charlie, sounds like you got a package that will cover most anything that comes up. Keep us posted as you get some seat time.

MarkV

/ Power Trac 1845 #14  
Congratulations, there are many out there who are very envious including me.
What model did you get? I notice that MossRoads asked about a drift control, is this an optional item? The accessories you picked out are the ones I will need. In the next few months I will be very interested to hear from you, and MossRoads, how they are working out.
Paul

/ Power Trac 1845
Signature test - ignore

sig

Attachments

• 19-101641-signature.gif
    19-101641-signature.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 158
   / Power Trac 1845
MossRoad:

Per your red and black signature suggestion, I have made a lot of fits and starts. Following is the most recent.
I figure that with a couple of years of study, I can make it attach and detach implements, like yours.

/ Power Trac 1845 #17  
Congrats, Charlie. I know this is just a related subject, but you can shoot 35mm film and have the images digitized rather than printed on Kodak paper. They just give you a floppy disk instead of the old two-pocket paper envelope. Check around at your area drug stores, supermarkets, or photo shops. You can even send your roll to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.seattlefilmworks.com> Seattle Film Works</A> in the mail. They are trustworthy, fast and reasonable. I have done this a few times. I'm one of those guys who refuses to buy the newest electronic technology, but loves the newest mechanical stuff including tractors and attachments. I still have a turntable and cassette player for stereo equipment. My PC is a 120 MgHtz and I refuse to have velcro on my shoes or in my clothing. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Good luck with the new rig

/ Power Trac 1845
Pete:
I appreciate the info. I am aware that I can get things digitized, from negatives, slides, and scanned from prints. It's just that I haven't hauled the camera out, replaced the batteries, bought some film, and gotten to it. Maybe I should. If things go to form, there may be a roll of film in it with pictures of Christnas 1991, showing me much better looking.
Although digital as taken over, it still can't compete with really good color film for ultimate quality. It sure beats film for snapshooters, though. Some day soon I'll break down and buy a digital camera, but I'm resisting for now.

/ Power Trac 1845
Re: Power Trac 1845 & snow

It's the deity's sense of humor, I'm sure. It's snowing here, only three days after I got the PT-1845 complete with snow blade and bucket. What could be better?
Well, it would be better if it weren't 34 degrees and the snow melting as soon as it hits the road. I feel a little silly plowing 1/4 inch of snow off the grass.But, there are signs that it may start to stick -- I'll be ready --
19-101827-blob_blue.gif

/ Power Trac 1845
ignore - sig upload

blob

Attachments

• 19-101827-blob_blue.gif
    19-101827-blob_blue.gif
    1 KB · Views: 161