Power-Trac

/ Power-Trac #1  

WillingtonPizza

Bronze Member
Has any body seen these trators? I am realy thinking about buying one. There web site is www.power-trac.com. Seems like a lot of possibilities for the price. Attachments are all reasonably priced and are hydrolic. Even each wheel is drive with hydrolic motors.

/ Power-Trac #2  
A gentleman which posted pictures of his {I believe} Power Trac back in late summer or early fall.

I'm sure if you could locate him he could help.
Sorry I just can't remember the name,/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gifnot enough coffee in the system yet. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Power-Trac #3  
If you are serious about buying one then I would check out the ebay site (www.ebay.com) and then do a search for one becuase there is one open for bids there. I have seen one in person only once and it was just sitting in the garage of a person I knew. Don't have anything good or bad to say that you haven't seen for yourself at their site power-trac.com. Start bidding and then if you win let us know how you like it when you receive it.

/ Power-Trac #4  
In addition to the tractors you are looking at, Power-Trac also makes a 6 wheel drive ATV. Take a look at the following web site. It is a discussion board for ATV's. Someone there bought a Power-Trac ATV and has had numerous problems. The disturbing points made on the thread are misleading advertising, and no warentee response to problems. You can determine for yourself how credable the poster is,(you could even email him) but if it was me, I would stay away from this company.

http://www.route6x6.com/discus/messages/8/3890.html

Andy

/ Power-Trac
I have allready checked that web site out. I think if it was me I would have bought a Max machine, if that is what I was looking for, they have a time tested design. I looked at those machines and ended up with a John Deere Gator 6*4. I was amazed how much we used the machine after we bought it. It is extremely rugged. I have 1800 hour on it and have only had to replace the muffler and belt. We bought a Power Trac PT.425. Will keep you posted on how it works out. Paid $9,650 for a 25hp, 60" deck, Bucket with teeth and a power angle snow blade. Seemed like a very good price. The motor is a Kohler, wish it was diesel but at that price I can get over it, the diesel was almost $6,000 more. Will keep everyone posted.