PowerStar 75 cab

/ PowerStar 75 cab #11  
Congrats, you’re going to really appreciate that cab. Over the years I’ve owned many cab tractors and the Ford/New Holland’s have been the nicest ergonomically correct controls layout of any.

/ PowerStar 75 cab #12  
Just the work lights. They come with adapters and everything so they are plug and play. I would say it would be 2-3 hour job but when I was doing it I was also doing the radio, installing strobe lights , a small inverter etc

/ PowerStar 75 cab #13  
This is where the radio used to be. I need to make a backer plate to clean it up, but it’s just an amp with a Bluetooth connection now
365AC730-4C45-45C2-8715-FBD68431EDE0.jpeg

/ PowerStar 75 cab #14  
Here are the LED work lights . They make night work amazing . Front and back were done
554F4A4E-052E-4D14-AB15-D5C86D0F5A8D.jpeg

/ PowerStar 75 cab #15  
Did my first work with the new machine today. It’s my first cab tractor and an absolute dream. Here’s the picture I hoped to find on the web when I was shopping for mine. Maybe it’ll help someone make their own decision. Picture shows only right-hand controls because there are no left-hand controls on the PS’s. They used to have PTOe at the left hand, but the dealer tells me that is not offered as an option on the new models. Paintbrush cost extra. :)
Well, it's been a year. What is your 1 year review? The only tractor I have ever had is my NH TN-65 that has served me well for 20 years, but it does not have a front end loader or a cab. I am pretty close to pulling the trigger on a Powerstar 75 and would appreciate your advice

TN65.jpg

/ PowerStar 75 cab
Hey Towaliga. Yeah I'd definitely recommend it. It's been rock solid all year. Roared to life immediately this spring following a cold winter when I was supposed to start it periodically but didn't. Just today I bought a bigger bedder and transplanter and we will be turning over acres all summer in preparation for garlic and bulb planting this fall. I'm even considering digging an irrigation pond later this summer. This is my first cab tractor and it's so much more comfortable than anything I've had before. I'd say buy one. What kind of work will you be doing?

/ PowerStar 75 cab #17  
Hey Towaliga. Yeah I'd definitely recommend it. It's been rock solid all year. Roared to life immediately this spring following a cold winter when I was supposed to start it periodically but didn't. Just today I bought a bigger bedder and transplanter and we will be turning over acres all summer in preparation for garlic and bulb planting this fall. I'm even considering digging an irrigation pond later this summer. This is my first cab tractor and it's so much more comfortable than anything I've had before. I'd say buy one. What kind of work will you be doing?
Bush hogging, disc harrowing food plots, establishing new plots in clearcuts, fixing rutted roads, spreading gravel, moving fallen trees are the main things. Getting 3rd function and root grapple as well.

/ PowerStar 75 cab #19  
Took delivery today. Very happy so far. The operational experience is significantly more comfortable than in my ROPS tractor. Can't wait to get back at it tomorrow morning

20230531_131244.jpg

20230531_135059.jpg

/ PowerStar 75 cab
Looks great man! The cab is very automotive-like. Just the suspended petals are a luxury in my book. And all the controls being on the right hand make a big difference after a long day. Congrats!