Prank Fatal wreck Near Sylvia Kansas could lead to charges against two males.

/ Prank Fatal wreck Near Sylvia Kansas could lead to charges against two males. #12  
No kidding. Consequences are the only way to change behaviours. Stupid idiots.

/ Prank Fatal wreck Near Sylvia Kansas could lead to charges against two males. #13  
I was working on my place one time visible from the road. It was a nice fall day and I was tired. I had a nice thick blanket I keep on he tractor. I laid it out and took a nap. I heard gravel sliding and and some people yelling someone called in a body in a field. I got a scolding for sleeping outside.

/ Prank Fatal wreck Near Sylvia Kansas could lead to charges against two males. #14  
Hey at least they didn't leave you laying there.... :)

/ Prank Fatal wreck Near Sylvia Kansas could lead to charges against two males. #16  
My son pulled a fire alarm at school in 1st grade. We made him write a letter of apology and deliver it to the local fire station. The firemen were appreciative.

/ Prank Fatal wreck Near Sylvia Kansas could lead to charges against two males. #17  
One night a few years ago, I heard a siren, went to see where they were going, and they were coming here. A police officer and a fireman had already gone around the house into the back yard and another police officer was at the front door.

With caller ID on the phones now, it didn't take long for them to find an 11 year old girl at the other end of the block had called 911 and reported a fire at the back of the house at our address. We'd never met her or her parents, and she'd just picked a house number at random and did it as a prank with a friend visiting that night. She, too, sent us, the police department, and the fire department letters of apology, as well as her parents making her come to apologize to us in person.

/ Prank Fatal wreck Near Sylvia Kansas could lead to charges against two males. #18  
That not as bad as the drug enforcement agent that just got busted for riding around with 3 prepaid phones calling in bogus domestic disputes to be able to go in and take a peek.

/ Prank Fatal wreck Near Sylvia Kansas could lead to charges against two males. #19  
This happened just outside the town of Sylvia Kansas. The town I grew up and moved back too.

Two males staged a wreck and someone called it in thinking it was really a wreck and that they might be dead.

When responders arrived they told them it was a prank and left.

Source: 911 prank could lead to charges in Reno County | Local News - Home

The closest we come to this is somebody calling in a false report of buried bodies on a local farm 20 miles to our south, and the guy who owns the farm blaming his estranged brother, the chief of police in another small town 5 miles to the east down the road.

Akeley chief says brother?s investigation allegations are false | Park Rapids Enterprise

/ Prank Fatal wreck Near Sylvia Kansas could lead to charges against two males. #20  
years ago back in the 70's kids would call in a fire just to watch the fire trucks come down the street and make turns as the firetrucks were the old ones with front and rear steer