Preperation for a Short Term Disaster !

/ Preperation for a Short Term Disaster ! #41  
Hah, that's nothing. I was in the deli of the local grocery store last week and see that they have Grampa Ham! Tasted like jerky!

/ Preperation for a Short Term Disaster ! #42  
Hah, that's nothing. I was in the deli of the local grocery store last week and see that they have Grampa Ham! Tasted like jerky!

That sounds like a disaster in the making. Hope you had a good supply of toilet paper!

/ Preperation for a Short Term Disaster ! #44  
We focus on what is likely. In this region it’s a bad Northeaster with snow or ice during a period when tides are high (resulting in coastal flooding).

These often result in power outages of a few hours to a week.

Some other things people seem to forget about: motor oil, chain oil, tarps for the roof.

Today we rotated our stored food up to the pantry and will replace it over the next few weeks.

/ Preperation for a Short Term Disaster ! #45  
Some Mormon friends taught me a trick.

Pay with everything you buy for a week or teo with $20 bills. Keep all those small bills in the safe, unless you want to be paying $20 for everything.....

A half a decade ago, I sold a garden tractor,, the guy dipped into his paper money collection to pay for it.
I got;
a couple collectible $100 bills
and of all things,,,
close to $300 in 2 dollar bills,,, the serial numbers are sequential to boot!! :eek:

I will either spend the $$$ in an emergency, or leave it to my grandchildren,,, :laughing: