Price Check Price check for NY

/ Price check for NY #1  

econ

I just got back from the Kioti dealer and test drove the lb1914. Nice little tractor. Here are the quotes I got for manual, industrial tires, and FEL.

CK25 - $16.5k
CK30 - $18.5k
DK35 - $22k
LK3054 - $18k
LB1914 - $13k

Granted NY is high priced in everything, but is $13k for LB1914 a bad deal?

/ Price check for NY #2  
First, welcome to TBN.

From what I've seen, those prices seem a bit higher than PA or OH but within reason (a couple hundred bucks). Where in NY are you?

/ Price check for NY
Dutchess county NY....north of NYC South of Albany.

/ Price check for NY #4  
CK30 HST w/loader goes for around 15K in North Texas, with R4's.

/ Price check for NY #5  
I think it's high for the LB1914. I would think it could be gotten for between $11,500 and $12,000. Yes, prices tend to be higher in NY, but that's high.
John

/ Price check for NY #6  
Hello Econ, Im in the Albany area, Your prices are high. You may have to come up to the Glenns falls area , there is a dealer there who quoted me 15900 ck30hst. He was at Moores corners I actually bought an hour and a half north of me in schroon lake from Roddick machinery, he was another very good dealer. Call around using the Kioti dealer finder at their websight. Call out to 100 miles and get as many quotes as you can. Any other questions id be happy to answer.. Matt

/ Price check for NY
Thanks. Sounds like at $13k or a little more I should be getting a CK25. Looks I have some shopping to do.

/ Price check for NY #8  
I don't have any idea on the Ck prices, but they seem high. When I bought my DK45S I looked at DK35 and 40. The DK35 price is alot higher than what I was quoted in Pa. I bought a 45S for much less than your DK35 price. It would be in your best interest to do some shopping around. Good luck. Check out Wallace Tractor and Equipment in Pa. 570-689-7494. I'm sure they can help you out.

/ Price check for NY #9  
econ check your private messages I sent you pricing

/ Price check for NY #10  
picking up new 45s this week with loader top & tilt for 23000