Price Check Kioti CK3510 TLB

/ Price Check Kioti CK3510 TLB #11  
I also am considering a CK but mine will be the 4010 TLB with forks and a roof. Quoted by several dealers...1st at 29700 (out of state which didn’t have sales tax), 2nd in state at 26,482 b4 tax, and 3rd at 26500 out of state (no tax). I was told that the 3510 would save me about 1100 from the first dealer. Hope this will help.

BTW what is the telescopic lower link kit?
Greg

/ Price Check Kioti CK3510 TLB
Thanks gwhouston.

The telescopic lower links allow you to extend and retract your 3 point hitch lower arms to allow for easier attachment of your 3 point hitch accessories. I believe there was a thread somewhere on here about it that I had read. It should be very helpful unless you are going with all quick hitch attachments.

Last edited:
   / Price Check Kioti CK3510 TLB #13  
If you are using the tractor for agricultural purposes you only need fill out the tax exempt form they can provide and not pay any sales tax.

How strict are "agricultural purposes"? Lol

My primary use initially is foundation work, excavation, utility trenches, septic install, Geothermal ditches, and driveway installation for a house I am currently designing and building.

After the build, it will transition into a snowblower for a 400' driveway, 3+ acre large lawn mower, 6 acre general maintenance, occasional trencher for a plumbing contractor, and maybe a personal 1 acre food plot.

20161101_180723.jpg

Forgot to followup. I've got about 25 hours of seat time clearing brush, moving logs, digging stumps, and generally preparing our site for the build in spring. Love most everything about it so far!

/ Price Check Kioti CK3510 TLB #16  
I致e had my CK on the ground for 7 days...only 10 minutes behind the wheel. Hope this weekend I can get us both dirty. Big shout out to our dealer in Cartersville, GA, Franklin Tractor. Best price around and the staff was tremendous. Ended up with the CK4010 loader, front forks, backhoe, telescopic lower link kit, 3rd function valve on the front, double air filter element, deck pad, and rear light (don稚 waste your money on this...get some LED痴 on eBay). I plan on a 54 inch grapple tine from Everything Attachments very soon. Also am adding a Cooltop that will be shipped to me soon. If you haven稚 checked these out, it痴 worth a little internet time. Cooltops.com makes a fiberglass canopy that has a LARGE fan for downforce air. Best thing for us open cab operators. I値l post pictures friday.

/ Price Check Kioti CK3510 TLB #17  
View attachment 488080

Forgot to followup. I've got about 25 hours of seat time clearing brush, moving logs, digging stumps, and generally preparing our site for the build in spring. Love most everything about it so far!

And that's what it's all about. Getting stuff done:thumbsup: