Price check LS 4640

/ Price check LS 4640
XR4046H loader lift is 2500 lb. but lift height is only 96.1" if that's high enough for your dump truck.

This is one of the few complaints that LS owners and potential buyers have. Great tractors but loader lift height is lower than other brands.
For example: a Mahindra 3550 (49HP) loader lift height is 111.5", capacity is 2700 lb. Kioti DK45 (45HP) loader lift height is 107.8" and cap. is 2761 lb. by comparison the XR4046 loader is 96.1" / 2500 lb.
The same is true for the 30-40HP LS versus other brands. I for one have brought this up to the LS rep I met at local Tractor shows to report back to headquarters that they are losing sales to competitors because of this. I don't know how many of these reports actually get to or are discussed in the corporate boardroom.
I'm happy with my LS but I don't have to load a dump truck.
I'm not trying to talk you out of an LS, just want to make sure you are aware of the lift height differences.

I was aware that it's lift height was lower than the New Hollander boomers. I looked at the specs on my TC33d and it has a lift height of 100". That's 4" higher than the XR4046. This is an issue for me. A little disappointing to say the least. My TC33d looks like a midget to the LS.