Price Check Price Check on BX2660

/ Price Check on BX2660 #1  

Iowa Boy

Tractor
John Deere LT180
Got a quote of $13,222 (not including tax) today on a BX2660 with 60" MMM, 48" bucket, and grill guard. Does that seem about right or is there room to move there. Location is Iowa.

Thanks.

/ Price Check on BX2660 #2  
Actually sounds pretty good!

/ Price Check on BX2660 #3  
An area dealer had them with 60" deck for $14006 and they were on sale for around 12K. Considering the price of loaders, I'd say that's a very good deal.

EtW

/ Price Check on BX2660
Flatlander, by your signature it looks like you have a BX2660. Have you had it for a while now, and how do you like it? Any issues or things you would do differently?

/ Price Check on BX2660 #5  
I like it. Had a BX2230 that I also liked. Liked the improvements to the BX2660. All of the good stuff from the BX2350 and going back to metal, FEL working at idle, smooth reverse stop. Hydro pumps also make less high pitch noise. New seat is kind of cool. I use the compartment on the back of the seat to hold a pair of gloves and a OFF pump spray bottle. (don't really need the manuals in there if there isn't a tool box) The additional power is noticeable if you are using large 3PT attachment like a chipper like I do. It might also be beneficial with a larger mower deck in taller grass (but I don't know on that personally, as I went with a 48" deck.)

Have some reservations on the Hydrostatic drive and the bypass pressure settings being a little low and effecting drive and reverse, but the dealer, i think for the most part he has taken care of this-we'll see. >>Don't let this comment hold you back though.

Overall I like it, and i am glad that I did purchase it over the BX2350.

Want to get some hooks on the FEL. Skid plate, Maybe someday I'd like to get the woods BH for it. heck the more you surf this sight the more ideas you get.

/ Price Check on BX2660 #6  
I just got a quote of $13,995 for a BX2660 + FEL + 60" MMM + rear wheel weights so your price sounds pretty good.