PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #23  
Another hard core tech.
I need another person that is not afraid to tackle anything.
We are very diversified. We will work on just about anything!
I am and have been swamped with small engine work. Right now we are very busy with snowplow installs.
I will also be looking to add another parts person in the spring and I need 2 more computer people for our new e-commerce.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #24  
Another hard core tech.
I need another person that is not afraid to tackle anything.
We are very diversified. We will work on just about anything!
I am and have been swamped with small engine work. Right now we are very busy with snowplow installs.
I will also be looking to add another parts person in the spring and I need 2 more computer people for our new e-commerce.

I might be interested in some of that computer work but I would have to do it remote... if thats a possibility. I live in Mobile, AL.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #25  
I might be interested in some of that computer work but I would have to do it remote... if thats a possibility. I live in Mobile, AL.
Drop me an email and we will chat.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #26  
Out of curiosity, why did You switch from kioti to bobcat at Wallace tractor and equipment?

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #27  
Out of curiosity, why did You switch from kioti to bobcat at Wallace tractor and equipment?

You don't want to open Pandora'x Box do you?:(

I don't know the gory details but I can tell you that Kioti has been trying to "improve" their dealership network for the past several years. As part of that and to build up their business, they have been very aggressive in requiring dealerships to commit to buying large numbers of tractors and meeting other dealership size criteria that are designed to weed out smaller non professional dealerships. Unfortunately some of the new rules/policies/programs they enforce have knocked out some of their very best dealerships. Wallace is one example. You can consider that "collateral damage" by Kioti if you are liberal about it or you could consider these policies simply boneheaded. Most of us see it as the latter even though we do appreciate that some of the unprofessional dealerships need to be weeded out.

Rick was able to switch his tractor dealership to Bobcat which for practical purposes just means he now carries white touchup paint instead of orange. He also needs to monitor both the Bobcat and Kioti forums which is why he doesn't always respond immediately on the Kioti forum.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #28  
Thanks for the info. No judgment passed just wondering. That's ashame a company can afford to lose a.good dealer as Wallace is very highly regarded.