price check please

/ price check please #1  

Thorpaws

Tractor
Kubota B21
2018 4760HSTC 350 hour 3 rear remotes, Land Pride grapple, radio and rear wiper. Looks to be in nice shape maybe aftermarket seat. They knocked the upper signals off and a small dent in roof rear lights are still in place. asking 40,500 thanks also I would have to pay for shipping.

/ price check please
A quick build on Kubota site puts one at 70,000 OUCH !

/ price check please #4  
You check prices on tractor house?

/ price check please #5  
$40,500 is in the ballpark for that machine, presuming that there are no substantial issues. For that kind of money though, I would be taking a road trip to Georgia to confirm operation and condition.

/ price check please #6  
Canadian or US $?

Kubota does get a premium for all of those dealerships.

It really depends on what is important to you. There are quite a few more capable machines you can buy brand new for that money.

/ price check please
Sea2summit do you by chance know of Demott Auction/machinery. In Moultrie this is where said tractor is.

/ price check please
$40,500 is in the ballpark for that machine, presuming that there are no substantial issues. For that kind of money though, I would be taking a road trip to Georgia to confirm operation and condition.
Would love too it was -40 the other week but not realistic. Hence looking at this machine. Minus the dent and the broken signal lights looks pretty good, seems a lot of f people knock those lights out looking at postings.