Price Check Price for a used LB1914?

/ Price for a used LB1914? #1  

sl3uth

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti LB1914
Has anyone sold a LB1914...or bought a used one? I am thinking of sellling mine/trading it in for either a CK20/25/30. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I know the later 2 tractors won't be available for some time...but that's okay; I take a long time to make these decisions /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm not really ready to sell yet, but I would love to know what kind of prices people have gotten either for trade in or FSBO: Mine is a '96 w/ 112 real hours. I just bought it pretty recently from a dealer that never sold it, and it's in extremely good condition. It's got Turf tires, 2x55 pound suitcase weights on the front, and I put a new battery in it.

Any help on pricing would be of great help...even if it helps me decide to keep it /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks!

Sam

/ Price for a used LB1914? #2  
<font color="#FF641A">I don't know if this will help, but when I was looking to buy, I happened across an LB1914 used with 542 hours, about 3 years old and the guy wanted $8K for it. I went down the street to a Kioti dealer where I promptly ended up buying a new CK20HST for less than $2K more. In that yours has few hours and is in good shape, I would think you could get somewhere in the $7-8K range. One think you have to remember though is that new ones can be had with 0 interest/low interest financing and some people will opt for the new unless the price is pretty much lower. Good luck, John </font>
CK20Action

/ Price for a used LB1914? #3  
Never thought I'd see the day that a good used tractor would be a hard sell. Just like cars and pickups, Its, cheeper in the long run (if you finance the deal) to buy a new machine rather than a one or two year old GOOD tractor.

/ Price for a used LB1914? #4  
It is hard on us dealers. If we don't give good money for the trade we lose the sale. If we give good money for the trade it costs so much that no-one will by it used off of the lot.
It is definitely a buyers market.
The worst thing is you make customers mad.......
I HATE doing that but you just can't stay in business losing money. So you have no good choice.

KO