Price Check Price for Koyker Loader Installed?

/ Price for Koyker Loader Installed? #1  

Mike1

Hello, I'm new to the board and chinese tractors. I recently purchased a Jinma 304, and have now decided to put a Koyker 160 FEL on it. The local dealer where I purchased the tractor is quoting me $2900 for the installed FEL. Does anyone know if this is a fair price?

/ Price for Koyker Loader Installed? #2  
Yes that is a very fair price. Must have a unit in stock, purchased before the new October price list. I would grab it.

/ Price for Koyker Loader Installed?
Thanks for the feedback.

/ Price for Koyker Loader Installed? #4  
I paid $2750 in November, it sounds close to me.

Bill

/ Price for Koyker Loader Installed? #5  
Bill, is that for a 30/35? and was it a retrofit or purchased with a tractor as an option? Sounds like you got a great deal! These loaders have gone up quite a bit in the last year. Installation alone is worth between $100 and $200, then there is freight... sounds like you got a deal to me for sure!

/ Price for Koyker Loader Installed? #6  
I bought a Farmpro 2425 with Koyker 160 in September. I was quoted $6400 for the tractor without loader, and $9150 with the loader. He indicated prices for both would be going up in October. This was from Farmpro of Florence (Alabama). Mac Lindley is the owner, and a great guy.

If you are in the Florence Alabama area, you might want to check out Fredericks Equipment in Hartselle AL. That's where I got my Jinma 304, $6800 with a six month warranty on parts & labor.
http://fredricksequipment.com/products.html

/ Price for Koyker Loader Installed? #8  
Hello Mike and Shawn,

I am in Athens Alabama. Mike where are you? Maybe we could have a North Alabama TBN lunch sometime.

I've got a house on a few acres in the North Athens / Elkmont area not far from I-65. We're in the process of remodeling, but should move in by mid-January. Currently residing in Huntsville.