Price Check Price on a 360TLB package - Farmtrac

/ Price on a 360TLB package - Farmtrac #1  

daveman

Bronze Member
Tractor
FarmTrac 360DTC
I just received a qoute from my local Farmtrac dealer on a 360 DTC with the TLB package. It's $22,800. Does this sound reasonable. This will be my first tractor purchase so I'm not sure. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I forgot to mention. I live in Northeast Ohio.

/ Price on a 360TLB package - Farmtrac #2  
The price sounds resonable to me. But I'm not real up to date on FarmTrac prices.
May neighbor has a 360 DTC, with 5140 (?) loader and seems to like it.
What size backhoe does that include ?

/ Price on a 360TLB package - Farmtrac
I'm going to the dealer tonight to check that out. He didn't have any backhoe units in stock at the time. All I know was it was a package you could get from Farmtrac. I'll let you know tomorrow!
Called the deale. It's a model 4008 for the backhoe and model 5140m for the loader! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well I purchased the tractor at the above price. Dealer is giving free delivery and an hour of basic training. (Say's it makes it easier to do it before I get it home. Less phone calls later.) Should be delivered on wednesday. The outside chores start then. nless I can't get it to break through the frozen ground. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Price on a 360TLB package - Farmtrac #5  
Congratulations on the new machine Dave.
I hope it works out for you.
As far as working with frozen ground, Good luck is all I can say /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Frozen ground is about as easy to dig through as blacktop or concrete..

Well so far the Farmtrac has been worth every penny. Put my first three hours on it and had a ball. Dug the hole for the mail box and started excavating behind the house for the basement entrance. Once it snarled it's way through the frozen dirt. It dug like a champ. I know the 18" bucket was a little overkill for the mailbox post. Even with the concrete ball already on it. But it was alot easier than digging with a shovel and pick axe! Now it's just a matter of seeing what else little blue tractor can do! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif