Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine?

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine? #1  

JohnBoy45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2800DT
Hi, Does anybody on here know the price of this model TG1860? It's a diesel with a 54 inch deck.

Thanks, Terry.

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine? #2  
I don't know the price off hand, that is what dealers are for. I can tell you that it was only a few dollars more to get the BX-1500 which is a lot more machine. It seems like only $500.00 more when I got my tractor. Then you get the 3PH, 4 wheel drive, shaft PTO, etc.

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine? #3  
Re: Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine

Terry,
Don't know about the 1860, but this past spring I got a new 2160 (21 HP diesel, 60" deck) for $ 7500.00 in Dickson. I would assume that the 1860 with a narrower deck would be somewhat less than this.

Hope that helps,
-Chuck

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine? #4  
Terry43
Here in Ft. Worth, we sell the TG1860/54 for $6109.00. Hope this helps.
Lewis

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine?

Hi, I have got a price from my local dealer and he said he is selling at his cost because he having a hard time selling these models and it's been over a year and no buyers. The price he gave me is 6500.00 and now I know he was not selling at his cost after all.

Thanks, Terry.

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine? #6  

His cost after you tack on the 1 year of floor planning costs!!!!!
Interest rates are down, but they still add up to a hefty amount.... especially if you aren't selling product to off set them.......

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine?

Hi, This dealer puts no Ads in the newpaper or in phone book telling people he sales Kubota tractors. This dealer just doesn't sell only tractors but fixes lawn equipment and sell parts. He say he don't need to spend money on ads to sell tractors.

Thanks, Terry.

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine? #8  

The man that says that he doesn't have to advertise his business is destined to failure and what do you think will happen in the end...... he will advertise to sell the asserts of the business to some one else. The company that said that it didn't have to advertise to sell its products for many years was Hershey Chocolate....... now they advertise their product. If they didn't, it wouldn't take long before they went under.... the competition out there is fierce and you have to get your name out to the consumer somehow..... it is called advertising.....

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine? #9  

junkman,

Did the advertizing start when the Hershey Estate sold the chocolate business? Wasn't that pretty recent?

/ Price on a TG1860 Diesel Riding Mowing machine? #10  

I believe that they have been advertising now since the 1970's and possibly earlier. As for the chocolate business being sold, it never happened. Too much pressure from the State of PA because of the way that the original will was written. Now of course you are aware of the $135 Billion settlement to obese people aren't you????? read more about the settlement here......