Price Check Price on DK55 and DK75

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #11  
Thanks again Mr. Wallace.

A lot of us have had the pleasure of dealing with Rick. We tease him a bit (well maybe more than a bit) as he is the kind of guy who takes it well. However, I should not fail to note that one of the main reasons I chose him as my dealer in addition to his great attitude, prices and support is that he is actually a very impressive and very hard working business man. He is clear, no BS and follows through. He doesn't try to oversell but is free with helpful advice both before and after a sale. His shop is not so big that you cannot get to talk to him if you need to but his staff (really more of a team) seem to have adopted his style so that a phone call is almost never wasted. I'm sure I'd love my DK anyway but it actually does improve the ownership experience to know that I can get help just by stopping the engine, pulling out the cell phone and making a quick call. Rick has put together an impressive and efficient operation so gets kudos for being a plain old fashion solid business man in addition to the rest. Maybe we should send him to Wall St to sort things out.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #12  
A lot of us have had the pleasure of dealing with Rick. We tease him a bit (well maybe more than a bit) as he is the kind of guy who takes it well. However, I should not fail to note that one of the main reasons I chose him as my dealer in addition to his great attitude, prices and support is that he is actually a very impressive and very hard working business man. He is clear, no BS and follows through. He doesn't try to oversell but is free with helpful advice both before and after a sale. His shop is not so big that you cannot get to talk to him if you need to but his staff (really more of a team) seem to have adopted his style so that a phone call is almost never wasted. I'm sure I'd love my DK anyway but it actually does improve the ownership experience to know that I can get help just by stopping the engine, pulling out the cell phone and making a quick call. Rick has put together an impressive and efficient operation so gets kudos for being a plain old fashion solid business man in addition to the rest. Maybe we should send him to Wall St to sort things out.

Well said Island....except that I'd hesitate to send him to Wall street.....you'd soon discover he'd be spending all of his time at the many good restaurants down there!! He'd become a food service stimulus "package". :D

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #13  

Okay why are you sucking up what did you break now??
Stop your making me :eek:
No wait keep going... popcorn2.gif
smiley_Notworthy.gif

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #14  
Well I am glad to hear Rick sent you a PM. If I were closer, I would have bought from him.

Good dealers like Wallace are hard to find.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #15  
Okay why are you sucking up what did you break now??
Stop your making me :eek:
No wait keep going...View attachment 126544
View attachment 126549

Nah, the kudos are well deserved.

Haven't actually "broken" anything since I pretzeled my bucket level gauge on an overhanging branch but I have managed to jam one inch sticks into my throttle mechanism and bent the dipstick tube another time the same way. I'm gonna need some of that forestry undercarriage protection pretty soon if I keep this up.:(

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #16  
I thank you for your service to our country. God Bless you and keep you safe.
You won't go wrong with Rick Wallace..I bought new from him and was treated fair and square. I am sure he made a profit, but I intend eat and drink most of that up at the picnic this year IF he invites me.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #17  
You definately cannot beat the Wallaces.
I ordered my filter kit (and a part I broke ) yesterday and Mrs. Tractor had them at my office this afternoon.
They are some of the best folks around.
Tom