Price Check Price on Landpride 72" RFM???

/ Price on Landpride 72" RFM??? #1  

2kpsd

Bronze Member
Tractor
Montana Limited 300DTC
Price on Landpride 72\" RFM???

My JD dealer I just bought my 790 from has a very slightly used, if at all, 72" Landpride rear finish mower on consignment. I'm not sure of the exact model, but he told me it is a 72". It has been sitting for approx. 1 year already and hasn't sold yet.

The story behind it is another store sold this 72" RFM to a guy who only had a 13 horsepower tractor and told him it would work. He tried it out - didn't work. Could only pull it around a bit, the 3 point couldn't even lift it. So now it sits on consignment at my JD dealer. Unit looks brand new - never used. 2 of the 4 tires are flat, but that's it. The salesman I work with said I could probably offer the guy around $1k and he would probably unload it. I could pay the man directly and avoid sales tax as well. Is this a good price for this unit?? What are the pro's and con's of this unit? Thanks in advance-

/ Price on Landpride 72" RFM??? #2  
Re: Price on Landpride 72\" RFM???

Well...if that mower was close to me and looks as good as you say it does, I'd spend that thousand in a heartbeat!

My finishing mower is a Befco, but I've a Land Pride rotary cutter. Land Pride is a very robust unit.