Price Check Price to trade from L3400 gear to L3400 HST

/ Price to trade from L3400 gear to L3400 HST #11  
your santa in disguise!!! I would like to say "that" looks like fun... but after 1 and 1/2 hours getting my truck unstuck at the farm... I'm not looking forward to THAT much seat time... It's the first time that we have not been to the farm in over a month and it's because of snow, (actually 2 months, now).

/ Price to trade from L3400 gear to L3400 HST #12  
Santa indeed! Lot of snow this winter. Without a doubt, ready for springtime! Hope you can get to your farm soon (we vacationed a few times in the Hillsville area and have been watching the property sales there). Jim

/ Price to trade from L3400 gear to L3400 HST
Update... I completed the trade of my 5 year old L3400 gear tractor for a new L3400 HST. I decided to trade my tractor with the loader. My main reasons for going this route was because of Kubota's $500 off on a new loader, plus I got the 6" wider bucket which is an option now. Out the door cash price was right at $7100. I know I could have done better selling my tractor myself, but the convenience of trading was worth it to me.

/ Price to trade from L3400 gear to L3400 HST #14  
Good for Ya!!! :cool2: :drink: I can see why and also the how... I hate selling things, it was worth a certain amount to let someone else do it. So you should have the updated wider bucket, PTO cable, Cams, too. Congratulations!!! (any QA for the bucket?)

/ Price to trade from L3400 gear to L3400 HST #15  
Update... I completed the trade of my 5 year old L3400 gear tractor for a new L3400 HST. I decided to trade my tractor with the loader. My main reasons for going this route was because of Kubota's $500 off on a new loader, plus I got the 6" wider bucket which is an option now. Out the door cash price was right at $7100. I know I could have done better selling my tractor myself, but the convenience of trading was worth it to me.
Congratulations! You'll be happy with the HST and us HST owners welcome you. The gearheads will talk about you jumping ship. If any of them will talk to you then maybe you can help them "see the light".:) They will thank you later. Never hear about anyone going back so there will eventually only be 5 or 6 of them in the country.:) When you keep one hand on the Loader stick and one hand on the steering wheel and one foot deciding when you go back and forth, you'll wonder why you didn't do this years ago. The conversion will be totally complete within 7 minutes on a loader job.

Yes, I have the wider bucket and QA also. I know I will enjoy the HST... I have run others since I bought my original tractor, and I had kicked myself for not going with HST on the first one. I had grown up with gear tractors and thought they always worked good enough... then I ran one with Hydro. I know it will be a pleasure for loader work, especially moving snow. This past winter really got to my knee with all the clutching and shifting.

Teg - what is the deal with the cams?... not aware of that change.

/ Price to trade from L3400 gear to L3400 HST #17  
Does your 3pt jerk? My '09 does, but it doesn't worry me.

I haven't had a chance to work the 3 pt. with an implement on it yet... I will let you know.