Price Check Pricing a new New Holland TC40DA with loader.

/ Pricing a new New Holland TC40DA with loader. #11  
Did I get a good deal on this tractor whenI bought it in April 2007? Just curious. I love the tractor.

New TC45A (made in Dec 2006)
Ag tires, filled rear tires
Weights on front
New 7" brush hog brand rotary mower
Fiberglass canopy over rops.

Paid 20,000 even.

/ Pricing a new New Holland TC40DA with loader. #12  
sweep said:
Did I get a good deal on this tractor whenI bought it in April 2007? Just curious. I love the tractor.

New TC45A (made in Dec 2006)
Ag tires, filled rear tires
Weights on front
New 7" brush hog brand rotary mower
Fiberglass canopy over rops.

Paid 20,000 even.

In my opinion, without a loader, you paid too much (+$1500 or more). If it has a loader, you did very well.

/ Pricing a new New Holland TC40DA with loader. #13  
jinman said:
In my opinion, without a loader, you paid too much (+$1500 or more). If it has a loader, you did very well.

No loader. Oh well. I figured as much after I bought it. However the local dealer is nice to work with and he is only 2.5 miles away. The next NH dealer is over
50 miles away and I really wanted a NH. I could not bring myself to buying a Kubota and the John Deere's were really out of my price range.

What's the old saying? You did not pay too much you just bought it too soon.

/ Pricing a new New Holland TC40DA with loader.
I'm going to decide by Monday morning whether or not to buy the TC40DA. If I go for it, any additional things I should include in the purchase? I'm going to get the rear tires loaded. What else? The tractor comes with a loader and I'm going to select a rear finish mower or a brush hog. I also amd considering a 3pt. roto tiller for the garden. Dealer seems pretty firm at $26,000 for tractor, loader and finish mower combo. Should I push the price some more? This machine is an HST model, the response to the pedal is a little "jerky" is this normal? Some other models and brands seem to have a smoother pedal response. Thoughts?