Price Check Pricing for a CK20

/ Pricing for a CK20 #11  
Just cus you don't have much land doesn't mean the LK3054 would be to large. My Dads frist Kioti tractor was an LK3054 and he lives in town, doesn't even own acre. You have to keep in mind that when you get a tractor you will always find a million other uses for it, and sometimes its nice to have that extra HP. Now there is a point where you can get to big of a tractor, but i don't think the LK3054 would be to large in this case. It will allow room for growth. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Pricing for a CK20
I honestly don't think the dealer was pushing the tractor off on me and he had some of the same points that you all have mentioned (million other uses, etc.) He quoted me at $2000 above the CK20 HST and it sounds like that is a pretty good deal. In all honesty though, I was very happy with the CK20 but I am going to drive both again before I decide.

/ Pricing for a CK20 #13  
Your post makes me think of a neighbor two doors down. He has a lot about an acre. This is with the house so actual usable land is less. He has a Class III New Holland Boomer! He uses it only a very few times a year. The most use it gets is in winter when clearing out his very short driveway. The driveway is about 100 feet or less. It seems like such a waste. It sits parked in the garage most of the time.

/ Pricing for a CK20 #14  
Even though my dad doesn't have any land it still got used well. It was used during the winter time when he would go cut fire wood, and he would also use it doing brush hog work couple 3 times a year or so. Also used it in removing quite a few tree stumps. Even though he doesn't have any land it was still used quite often. Him buying that Kioti tractor is acutally how we got started in business selling them! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pricing for a CK20 #15  
That is a very special LK3054 then! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Does he still have it? How long have you been in business? Actually, seeing your post will probably help me justify buying bigger than I need when I finally am able to buy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pricing for a CK20 #16  
No he has since sold the tractor, it also had a BH and a guy made him a good offer on it one day, he took the offer as we had plenty more toys now that we were in the tractor business /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif . We have been in business 3 years now, and each year is getting busier and busier. There was a Kioti dealership at the same location we are at now for about 4 years before we took it over. We took over about 6 months after the previous dealer got out of the business. Kioti has a good presence in this area and things just keep growing. I actually think dad was saying something about the guy who bought his tractor might want to upgrade, so we may see it back on the lot sometime.