Price Check Pricing for a new John Deere. 5100E or 5101E?

/ Pricing for a new John Deere. 5100E or 5101E?
Sales guy is out till next week....going to see what they can do....thinking about having him find a used unit, 09 or newer. ...and buy it.... maybe a lease for the winter, if that's an option. Found out the New Holland/Ford dealer near me is also a Pronovost dealer. Not really interested in a blue tractor, only because the John Deere dealer/owner is a close friend of my parents. ..plus their support is awesome around here.

/ Pricing for a new John Deere. 5100E or 5101E? #12  
Sales guy is out till next week....going to see what they can do....thinking about having him find a used unit, 09 or newer. ...and buy it.... maybe a lease for the winter, if that's an option. Found out the New Holland/Ford dealer near me is also a Pronovost dealer. Not really interested in a blue tractor, only because the John Deere dealer/owner is a close friend of my parents. ..plus their support is awesome around here.

The 2013's are much nicer than the earlier models. The cab and control layouts are different. Just my 2 cents but I wouldn't lease a tractor to someone else unless my life depended on it. Letting someone tear up my stuff? No thanks.

/ Pricing for a new John Deere. 5100E or 5101E? #13  
Newer ones are way nice. 2013s huge improvement.

D.