Rake Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake

/ Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake #11  
Or try this.......this is the manufacturer for First Choice
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.midwestequipment.net>Midwest Equipment</A>

/ Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake #12  
Thanks Guys

/ Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake #13  
If you have a 4110 your tire width is 49.5 inches. A 48 in. wont cover your tire tracks completely. The 4100 has a widdth of 45 inches. That's why a 48 works well with that model. I am in the same boat with the 4110. Don't know if I should go with the 4 or 5 ft. Any suggestions as to size?

/ Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake #14  
King Kutter makes a 54" box blade. And I beleive that First Choice was considering a 54" BB also.

/ Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake #15  
The problem with getting a 54" KK unit is you'll likely pay more than you would for a 60" or even 72" because the 54" will be a special order at places like Tractor Supply.

/ Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake #16  
The rear tires are about 60 inches ( 5 foot) on my Ford 1710 4WD Is it worth going to a six foot Box Blade
Being only 25 HP can the Ford pull it OK or should I stay at
5 foot . I have another 70 HP tractor that can pull the six footer with no problem ,but I would be using it more on the Ford

/ Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake #17  
I have a JD 4200 and have a 5' First Choice box blade. I have about 26-27HP with about 20 at the PTO. I wouldn't want any more than the 5' width and Deere only recommends the 5' width with my tractor. I don't know if Ford offers those recommendations or not, but if they do I'd certainly suggest following their recommendations. If that's not an option, consider how your tractor compares to mine in size and make your decision based on that. Good luck. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake #18  
Thanks for the input Gary I would rather stumble around on TBN than at the dealership. I called First Choice and they apparently have a dealer in Manassas Va................ I think I am going the First Choice route if I can rather than the KK route even though I am very happy with my KK 6 foot finish mower
Bartman

/ Pricing for Box Scraper and Landscape Rake #19  
I have a Landpride 54" boxblade for my 4100. They have been making this size for years. It's the right size for a 4100 with the rear wheels reversed (48" wheel width).