Pricing m7060 cab

/ Pricing m7060 cab #11  
Are they easy to turn around and watch what's going on behind you? I have a couple properties that I have to back up hills to cut, so I'm turned around the majority of the time watching what I'm doing

Actually I find them easier as I now often use my rear view mirrors to back up hills etc. and I use a pull type mower. I have arthritis in my neck and find both my cab tractors make life easier in many ways.

/ Pricing m7060 cab
The dealer that has it listed higher is the same place I've used on the last 2 tractors I've bought. No the best to work with but they aren't rude like my local place, neither place expects somber so young to walk in either place looking to spend 50,000

/ Pricing m7060 cab #13  
I just bought a new cab M7060 last week. My options were:

L1154 Loader
3 rear remotes
3rd function on loader
Cast iron rear wheels
KSR
Hydraulic loader leveling valve
Rear wiper/washer
Air ride seat
Grill guard

Out the door price was 47,000 in mid Michigan. I think this was a fair price ~$10,000 off the MSR.
I bought a RTVX1120D last year from the same dealer and have been happy with their post-buy service.
I had always owned John Deere before but they couldn't meet my needs in a 5 series without going to a 5M (about $20,00 more).
I have used it to brush hog one of my fields so far and was impressed with the power. The visibility from the cab is very good. I will be doing some loader work tomorrow and giving it a workout lifting full pallets (1ton a piece).

As mentioned above, I put in an aftermarket stereo from Crutchfield which was better and much cheaper than the unit from Kubota. You can get a harness for the radio from farmradiosupply.com which you can wire to the aftermarket unit and plug right in to the M7060

Overall, so far I am very happy with my purchase.
20160511_182005.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Pricing m7060 cab
I just bought a new cab M7060 last week. My options were:

L1154 Loader
3 rear remotes
3rd function on loader
Cast iron rear wheels
KSR
Hydraulic loader leveling valve
Rear wiper/washer
Air ride seat
Grill guard

Out the door price was 47,000 in mid Michigan. I think this was a fair price ~$10,000 off the MSR.
I bought a RTVX1120D last year from the same dealer and have been happy with their post-buy service.
I had always owned John Deere before but they couldn't meet my needs in a 5 series without going to a 5M (about $20,00 more).
I have used it to brush hog one of my fields so far and was impressed with the power. The visibility from the cab is very good. I will be doing some loader work tomorrow and giving it a workout lifting full pallets (1ton a piece).

As mentioned above, I put in an aftermarket stereo from Crutchfield which was better and much cheaper than the unit from Kubota. You can get a harness for the radio from farmradiosupply.com which you can wire to the aftermarket unit and plug right in to the M7060

Overall, so far I am very happy with my purchase.
View attachment 469292

Thanks for the info. Have you had any ossues woth the skinny tires? Id like to find the woder ones but not enough people have them yet to get enough info if they harm the tractor amy.
I've currently got a 7060 but open station and wanting a cab for the dust while Brush hogging, I'm doing more than I expected or I would have gone cab the first time.
Went to my dealer that I've bought 2 from so far today to look at the cab. I was impressed, just frustrated that they never seem to want to talk serious. Everytime I want a price they always give me "well it's about this $$$" I usually have to get form with them to get a serious answer. Thinking ill be trying another dealer to see how that goes.

/ Pricing m7060 cab #15  
No issues with the skinny tires. I wanted the wider front tires but they were not an option that I could order. My dealer was surprised and thought that was a change this year. I may try to get the wider tires when these need replaced.

The cab is nice. While I was brush hogging the other night I had the air conditioning on, listening to Pandora, and even took a phone call hands-free without having to stop mowing. I have always had an open station tractor before but I think I can get used to this.

My dealer sat with me and configured the tractor the way I wanted it, then gave me a discounted price right then. I was comparing it to the John Deere 5e, 5m, Kioti PX7320, and Case 75c. I let the dealer know up front what I was comparing to and he didn't play any games with me. Best of luck on your search.

/ Pricing m7060 cab #16  
What size are these "skinny" tires?

/ Pricing m7060 cab #20  
I had a M7060 cab. The prices listed here are about right. Vary alittle by area. As for the tires, to go wider on the front, you have to go taller as well, this they say you'll have to change the back tires as well to maintain the correct transmission ratio.