Price Check Pricing on new 110

/ Pricing on new 110 #1  

Turfman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710
I have a friend who has to have a new 110 TLB. What is the ballpark price on this unit? I know we can build one on the Deere site and get retail pricing, but what is the current selling price?

/ Pricing on new 110 #2  
Turfman,
Don't quote me on this but I've seen posts on here with people talking about buying 110 TLBs and it seems they were giving between 30 and 35K for them. A search may be able to find those posts. Good luck

/ Pricing on new 110
Thanks,

I tried to search on this and came up with pages of threads that discuss the 110 and the 4110, etc. After reading for an hour to locate a price I gave up and posted this. I wonder if 30,000 is accurate as the Deere web site shows the base model at about 40,000 and there are few options for the tractor, except buckets.

/ Pricing on new 110 #4  
If you discount 12-15% off the retail, you will be within the selling price of a 110. I paid $38k, with a 4n1 bucket and a another $2k worth of options.

/ Pricing on new 110 #6  
I got my 110 for $41500 with every option available,a 4n1 bucket,a regular loader bucket,and two hoe buckets.Its been worth every penny/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Pricing on new 110 #8  
I talked to Tags about this maybe near a month ago now. He told me who to call which I did today.. I will say a big, big difference between the JD dealer in his neighborhood and the one here in Massachusetts. About 7,000 difference, and that's a lot of money. A 110 without 4 in 1 and front hydraulic cicuit is very near 40K. The Mass dealer won't talk under 46500 for same optioned machine. Tells you to check around.

/ Pricing on new 110 #9  
Lamarbur, same with my dealer. Funny thing the new JD 110's just sit there. They don't look so new with the plastic canopy looking a little dingy and discolored from the sun. You would think he'd let them go for less rather then have them sit. I wouldn't want to be in the tractor business, it seems there would be much anxiety. Rat...