Pricing pallet forks

/ Pricing pallet forks
The meme is obviously a joke.
But
I’ve seen 2 different Palletforks.com frames torn up…
1 was on a mahindra compact (I don’t know the model number, but it’s a hydrostatic transmission tractor.)
while lifting round bales, the middle of the frame actually ripped
The other was on a massey 4707
The top of the frame bent inwards.
No idea how, I didn’t see that one happen, just the result
While I myself am not financially wealthy at all,
the importance of a good blender, cannot be overlooked
I’ve had the same Vitamix for maybe 15 years, and it still works great after all this time
Oh you seen 4k lbs-rated Titans "torn up" have you? Well whatever tore them up would most likely tear up your precious EA forks as well.

/ Pricing pallet forks #42  
Everything Attachments. Sometimes they post on TBN, nearly always only to promote their stuff (which I personally find irritating)...complete with huge pics (which I also find irritating)...kinda like their fanboy here is doing (also kinda irritating, but oh well).

I agree, I wouldn't spend a bunch more than Titan's price, just for some forks. USA made or otherwise. I found 4 other USA-made forks within a hundred bux of Titan's.
They are literally an advertiser, they pay for the rest of us to enjoy this content without subscriptions.

I agree that for forks, you can find good ones for less. I got mine from Ironcraft, through my dealer when I bought the tractor. 48" 4k capacity for $400...but it was part of a package, so pricing is not really apples to apples.

/ Pricing pallet forks
You could spend $100 more and buy the 48in 4klb Express steel set..there US built.
No man, actually same price as Titans for the 42 inchers! At this point, I'm just debating between getting 4k lbs rated forks and once rated 2,200 lbs (which reduced their weight by like 75 lbs).

/ Pricing pallet forks #44  
No man, actually same price as Titans for the 42 inchers! At this point, I'm just debating between getting 4k lbs rated forks and once rated 2,200 lbs (which reduced their weight by like 75 lbs).
I got the 4k ones because I like to be well within limits if possible...of course my tractor can lift more than 2200, so I needed something stronger.

/ Pricing pallet forks #45  
Do an experiment. Tape some 36” sticks to the inside back of your bucket, like the pallet forks would be positioned. Do the same with 48” sticks. Get on your tractor and see if you can see the tips of the sticks. If you can’t see the tips from your tractor seat, think how hard it would be to use them.

It is more than that.
I have a set of 36" forks as well and some pallets 36" forks will Not engage the last cross board making the load unstable even if the FEL can safely lift far more.

/ Pricing pallet forks
They are literally an advertiser, they pay for the rest of us to enjoy this content without subscriptions.

I agree that for forks, you can find good ones for less. I got mine from Ironcraft, through my dealer when I bought the tractor. 48" 4k capacity for $400...but it was part of a package, so pricing is not really apples to apples.
I mean like Kenny from Bolt on Hooks, he's an advertiser here too, but he doesn't just hit and run like EA does. I've seen him interact, post useful stuff, respond to posts and stuff...I'm down with that kind of stuff.

I don't remember specifics, but one time I had a thread up, I think it was about toothbars, and EA just shows up, spams my thread with their huge pics of their toothbars, pretty lame.

/ Pricing pallet forks #47  
I had 3 buyers in 24 hours for my Kivel 4K forks @ $600
They are fairly well used

/ Pricing pallet forks #48  
I have no idea what EA even is, but you would have to mess up pretty bad to screw up a set of pallet forks. Of al the things I own I would say my level of pride in ownership of my pallet forks is around that of a good blender. But I am poor.

My 02 cents. Pallet forks are different as far as how much stress is put on a 90 degree angle on a non reinforced piece of metal the fork. Bad place to have a catastrophic failure at the worst possible time. I am not talking brands since I do have one Titan implement a backhoe grapple

/ Pricing pallet forks
It is more than that.
I have a set of 36" forks as well and some pallets 36" forks will Not engage the last cross board making the load unstable even if the FEL can safely lift far more.
Get you pair of these:

/ Pricing pallet forks #50  
If you want to make a short trip to Indiana, you can pick up these at the factory. I bought them a few years ago and have had no problems. Made by Amish.