problems

/ problems #21  
yup. mine all have a huge white space, and most of the time the page is narrow leaving a huge white column to the right side.

/ problems #22  
Just figured out what was causing the extra white space. Somehow I managed to turn on Compatibility View mode and it was causing it. Once I turned it off, it went back to normal and I could reproduce it by turning it back on again.

/ problems
That at&t ad is doing some of it. When that comes up on the side or bottom then the back arrow has that win-----ect. when you try to go back. It just came up on top, then I was getting 1/2 pages.I would like know why they but that double click in there ad.

/ problems #24  
Was getting same as #20. Clicking on Compatibility mode (right side of URL bar in IE10) turns it on and off.

Weedpharma

/ problems #25  
Happened again today and it did go away on a refresh but now today all the pages look like this and I can't fix it by refreshing anymore. The main page looks fine but once I go into a sub forum (Attachments, Build it yourself, etc) it looks like this.

Which browser are you using? Try clearing your temporary internet files (history) first.

/ problems #26  
Which browser are you using? Try clearing your temporary internet files (history) first.

Was on IE9 and I did try that to begin with but didn't help. I just upgraded to IE11 a few days ago and so far it's been fine. Gonna give it another week or so before saying that fixed it.