Proof Positive of New Machine

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #31  
Mark Page: Congrats on the new tractor! looks sharp! The guys are right on rule # 210-B-170-K23YbK, you have to return the tractor to your dealer....because of the pic delay, but i think because the tractor was NEW and that early of a delivery time. My opinion .. .Your Excused this time! In reguards to the tires on turf. If they tear it up it will probably grow back! Congrats and enjoy. . .John

Naaa, once you let one slacker slid..they will all slide.

Send er back :laughing: :D

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #32  
Mark, congrats great looking tractor.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #34  
I really like your little tractor . It really looks sharp. Are the front tires set wider than the inside of the rears? Would work just fine for loader work . Sh's a beaut.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #35  
Isn't getting a tractor delivered when the ground is frozen kind of like getting a pool delivered in the winter?

Congrats anyway.

Wedge

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #36  
Nice! The way those rear wheels are made it looks like you could make that thing 8' wide if needed.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine
When I posted the thread about a new machine I had given the dealer a $10,000 deposit. It took until last Sunday to actually have it delivered. He was waiting for the loader to arrive from Texas. So I had technically purchased it way back in November. Accordingly, I declare rule # 210-B-170-K23YbK null and void.
You're a great bunch of guys, always willing to pitch in with good information, encouragement when it's needed and willing to pull a guy's chain now and then. I'm fortunate to have found you.
Mark

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #38  
Tell the dealer not to start the warranty till its at your place :thumbsup:

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #39  
Yeah Mark, follow grsthegreat's advice on the warranty. There's a thread out here about a fella that bought a tractor in California to maintain some property there, but lived in Maine part time. It wasn't delivered to his land before he went NE because the dealer hadn't finished the prep work. But they tried to start the warranty on him the day he paid for it, even though the dealer still had it a few more months. Get it it writing when it is delivered.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine
I really like your little tractor . It really looks sharp. Are the front tires set wider than the inside of the rears? Would work just fine for loader work . Sh's a beaut.

Little? at 5,000lbs. and 48 horsepower I'd hardly call it little.