Propane gas oven not working

/ Propane gas oven not working #11  
Newer model gas stoves have about 100-1000 watt heater to keep the oven safety valve open. Have to have 120volt supply to use oven. Significant draw if off grid. Old ovens or new specialized ovens for off grid don’t have the heater safety valve.

/ Propane gas oven not working
   / Propane gas oven not working #13  
mid, after watching the troubleshooting video by climer, I noted that the safety valve in the pic he is testing has 2 sets of prongs: one for bake and one for broil. I believe the digital display on my oven model FGF326ASD has both functions. Since I really do not use the broil function, I could forgo that function for about a $300 savings...

Thanks again
If that is indeed the same stove in the part catalogue, you don't have the separate 'broil' valve. Even so, the main valve looks to be the same among several different models and that amazon part has the same model number as the one listed in the parts catalog.

If that is indeed the same stove in the part catalogue, you don't have the separate 'broil' valve. Even so, the main valve looks to be the same among several different models and that amazon part has the same model number as the one listed in the parts catalog.
Thank you Mid for doublechecking this...if this is the part I need, I will be ordering from you lead...thanks again

/ Propane gas oven not working #15  
Thank you Mid for doublechecking this...if this is the part I need, I will be ordering from you lead...thanks again
The Amazon listing even indicated the safety valve is manufactured by Frigidaire, the same as the oven manufacture.

The Amazon listing even indicated the safety valve is manufactured by Frigidaire, the same as the oven manufacture.
My model # is FGF326ASD, which isn't listed below...this is from the Amazon part description, and I would certainly want to make sure that I am in the "and others" to be for sure...

• "Fits models: FGF316DSA, FGF337ECC, FGFB33WHSA, TGF336BHWE
  • Fits models: TGF336BHWD, FGF337AWJ, TGF336BHWC and others
  • Replacement part for models: 300, 3131449, 316066400, 3201101, 5303131449, 774T117P10
  • Replaces AH446204, EA446204, PS446204"

/ Propane gas oven not working #17  
I agree.. Most definitely double check by looking at your own part. However, the parts catalogue list the safety valve as "PS446204". The description on Amazon says that the part "3203459" replaces "PS446204" (among 2 others). So that part is taken care of. If you also indeed have the 2nd 'Broiler' safety valve, that will be a different part and if still good can be swapped and reused. The trick now is to see if that is actually the part that is the problem..

Last edited:
I agree.. Most definitely double check by looking at your own part. However, the parts catalogue list the safety valve as "PS446204". The description on Amazon says that the part "3203459" replaces "PS446204" (among 2 others). So that part is taken care of. If you also indeed have the 2nd 'Broiler' safety valve, that will be a different part and if still good can be swapped and reused. The trick now is to see if that is actually the part that is the problem..
Great, thank you mid...I plan on going back out this Wednesday and will check for sure...have a new temp probe being delivered today so I will install. Not sure when the control module will arrive, but thanks again !