Property

/ Property
Hi Michael,
I live in Plattsburgh but the property and my future camp/house is in Tupper Lake. Sorry to sound like a newbie but what is a "CUT"? Your land looks beautiful. It sounds like your in the same situation I'm in.

/ Property
Hi Rob,
That is all we used. Gravel then crusher run. It packed down great.

/ Property #13  
<font color=blue>what is a "CUT"? </font color=blue>

Compact Utility Tractor

/ Property
Duh! Boy is my face red..
Thanks.

/ Property #15  
Tawoo

Sensational lookinh property.

You have more trees in that photo than I have on 6 acres.

Lucky bugger.

Cheers

/ Property #16  
Tawoo,

I picked up the CUT (Compact Utility Tractor) term on the boards just last week so don't be red in the face. Our land is nice and we can't wait to get in. The phot of the drive is ar the turn into the house area. But now that portion has been moved and replaced with more bank run gravel (compacts real nice) and it is a solid foundation for the gravel top they will put in.

Good luck, hey make sure you join House II the second story, where RobS, me and many others are putting our houses up.

/ Property
Thank you. I like the woods. I never get sick of walking, riding my four wheeler or just plain standing still and listening to nature in the woods. Now, to have property that we will build our house on is truly a dream come true. However, there is a lot of work clearing for the road and the house sight. It's fun work but hard work. I'm trying decide the right tractor with the right attachements to help me with the job. This disscussion group in invaluable with information that is helping me make the right choices.
-Terry