pros and cons of net wrap ?

/ pros and cons of net wrap ? #61  
I'm certainly not familiar with an Avery but this is what Tratordata shows.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 100
   / pros and cons of net wrap ? #62  
Thanks, Tx Jim! They have no serial numbers listed, but most of the specs fit, such as engine size and fuel tank, capacity, etc. Any info that I can get on her is a huge plus to me, and I appreciate it all!

She was pulling a brush hog, not very long ago. However, she no longer has the battery crank attached, (it RARELY worked when it was there), so is hand crank only. I have a hard time getting enough "OOOMPH" in my arms and shoulders to crank her, with the hand crank, against her compression. Some days, I am better than others! If I get her restored, I'll put the battery crank back on, and hope to use her more often for stuff, since it won't be so hard on me.

/ pros and cons of net wrap ? #63  
Ok here's the serial number chart. What part of Parker co do you live in? As you can see from my profile I live in the newest town in TX called Coyote Flats. I had lived in the country all my life and wanted to die in the country but my neighbors voted me in the city limits.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 102
   / pros and cons of net wrap ? #64  
As you can see from my profile I live in the newest town in TX called Coyote Flats. I had lived in the country all my life and wanted to die in the country but my neighbors voted me in the city limits.

When you've been somewhere a long time... and you can see more and more people every year.... it crosses your mind that maybe 15 miles ain't gonna be far enough - probably have to move on!

Happened to my wife and her family. It's even starting to look that way up here! :eek:

AKfish

/ pros and cons of net wrap ? #65  
Ok here's the serial number chart. What part of Parker co do you live in? As you can see from my profile I live in the newest town in TX called Coyote Flats. I had lived in the country all my life and wanted to die in the country but my neighbors voted me in the city limits.

I hear ya! You just ended up being city, in the last 2-3 years! I am in southern Parker County, and am still county. We'll see how long that lasts.

Thanks for the chart. I'll get the serial number, next time I am out. I know she is 1FA, but that doesn't eliminate a lot of years!

And my apology to others, as I seem to have hijacked your thread.

/ pros and cons of net wrap ? #66  
farmgirl19
I'm probably more to blame for hijacking this thread than you. Oh well that's why this is called a "discussion forum"