Proud moment

/ Proud moment #1  

cowboydoc

Tractor
JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer
Here's my daughter at the state golf tournament. She's five and played in the 8 and under category and got third. She won the city tournament in 8 and under two weeks before. This was on the front page of the paper after the tournament. Mom and Pop were pretty proud of her.

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by cowboydoc on 08/17/01 10:54 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 35-64155-MESAGO~1.JPG
    35-64155-MESAGO~1.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 125
   / Proud moment #2  
Nice follow-through!

Congratulations on your daughter's accomplishment.

/ Proud moment #3  
Richard,

So is part of your retirement plan spelled LPGA??? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Congrats to your daughter.

Kevin

/ Proud moment #4  
Thats great CowB. How did you manage to get them interested at such a young age? I have two daughters 9 and 7 and if it has something to do with sports, they want nothing to do with it. Even tried getting them to hit old golfballs around the yard that they don't have to worry about finding and they didn't have the patience for it. So, I won't t push it and leave it at that. Enjoy it with them and be sure to let them have fun!!!

/ Proud moment #6  
When you finish the barn, you need to start on a putting green for her. Give her all the encouragement you can, 'cause she looks like a winner. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimI

/ Proud moment #8  
5 years old....?

Absolutely amazing...!

Congratulations Little Miss Leavitt... what a great job...! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Proud moment #9  
Richard -

Heck, we're proud right along with you! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Message from us: You GO, girl!!!

You know, Richard -- you could whip up a few practice holes,

if you had some acreage, and if you had a tractor... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Proud moment
Thanks for all the congrats guys. I would like to put in a putting green and a driving range at the new place. It's long enough for it. My only problem would be trying to take care of it!

Kevin,
I'd love her to be LPGA and retire and become her caddie. But I think I'll keep my retirement plan just in case, LOL.

Pdxman,
As far as getting her interested I'm very lucky. She is dad's girl and she follows me everywhere. Whatever dad does she wants to do. My wife likes to golf too and you all know how much of a pain it can be to find a babysitter. We just started taking them and getting carts and let them put at the greens. They just kept getting farther and farther away.

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF