Proud owner of a new owner's manual

/ Proud owner of a new owner's manual #11  
Over 14h now, I finally got to do some welding
View attachment 385982

I also added two 3/8" hooks to the front brush guard so as I have a sold tie-down point for transport.
View attachment 385983View attachment 385984

Watch those tie downs that far forward. I was running a chain right behind the grill guard and saw that when i cinched the over center binders, the frame tweaked quite a bit. Being i transport on a lot of rough dirt roads i saw this as an issue because as the trailer would flex it would pull on this area even more. I ended up making plates and bolting them to the double frame over the axle and it don't move at all....... http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/ls-tractors/319273-xr3037c-front-tie-downs.html

/ Proud owner of a new owner's manual #12  
Over 14h now, I finally got to do some welding
View attachment 385982
I added four 3/8" hooks to the bucket and three 2" hitch receivers. I have the hooks facing forward and back so I can place the chain anyway I please.
The 5/16 chain hooks fit through the receiver openings but the 3/8" chain will not but the give me a good termination point if needed.

I also added two 3/8" hooks to the front brush guard so as I have a sold tie-down point for transport.
View attachment 385983View attachment 385984

Just an FYI. Rustoleum Sail Blue is a much closer color match than the blue you used.

/ Proud owner of a new owner's manual
That is sail blue.

/ Proud owner of a new owner's manual #14  
That is sail blue.

It must be the camera or lighting that makes it look darker. here's the comparison pics. I used Sail Blue from Rustoleum quart can to spray my mower. The spray can of Sail Blue is the same. Yours looks darker, more like Navy Blue.

Attachments

• IMAG0566.jpg
    IMAG0566.jpg
    666.5 KB · Views: 246
  • DSCN1269 (Large).JPG
    DSCN1269 (Large).JPG
    433.7 KB · Views: 231
Here is a better picture
IMAG0569.jpg

Finished painting the box blade.
IMAG0192.jpgIMAG0193.jpgIMAG0194.jpg

Not sure if you can tell but I tinted the head light bezels, looks much better I think. I wanted to remove the grill also and paint it also but its much more difficult to remove. It uses push and lock type of washers/retainers.
1836828_10201849063746766_7235057979464740134_o.jpgIMAG0199.jpg

/ Proud owner of a new owner's manual #18  
nvmyhd. Wow, you have half as many hours as I do and you have already customized your rig! I have not welded hooks, upgrades speakers, or made up hydraulic lines to run to the front of my loader on the P7010C. I have just been catching up on work that has been piling up between when my Farmall died and I received the P7010C.

Sharp looking tractor! :licking:

How do you like the light bars?

CT

I'm at 36 hours now. When it comes to lights you can never have enough. I'm happy with the front LED bar, the two 2x2 in the back are ok but I think I will replace the front bar with a larger unit and move it to the rear.

/ Proud owner of a new owner's manual #20  
I'm at 36 hours now. When it comes to lights you can never have enough. I'm happy with the front LED bar, the two 2x2 in the back are ok but I think I will replace the front bar with a larger unit and move it to the rear.

I would like to replace both the front and rear work lights with light bars. I have some 4" LED's like you put on the rear installed on another open station tractor and our ZTR. They are "ok". The OEM lights are better than I imagined they would be. My concern with the light bars are, Side lighting and edge of beam cutoff? My experience with LED lights with reflectors have a VERY sharp side cut off and make it difficult to see past that point. Are the center LED's spot and the sides diffused floods?

I'll probably hit 30 hours today if I am able to get some seat time. :drink:

CT